My first doll outfit :)

passionfyre

I bought this ball-jointed doll a few months back for the purpose of making outfits for her, but only just got round to it now xD

I've never made any type of clothing before, for humans or dolls, and after a long search online, i found a cool step-by-step tutorial :D

The tutorial was for a dress, but i decided to make it a top instead..and sew'd under it a skirt which I was making initially for a different doll, but it came out too small, and just the right size for this one :D

Ah and I had yet to purchase a wig for the doll, so i made a little cap for her and made my own wig with wool xD I think it looks cool

Only thing is, i kinda omitted the buttons...so i kinda sewed her into the clothes xD I'll have to cut it off eventually

post-52160-13589774208_thumb.jpg

How nice that came out. The skirt is neat on her. Wig is right in style and works good with her, is she a dolfie??

Rather than buttons use those small snaps, they aren't as bulky and can be hidden better....

How nice that came out. The skirt is neat on her. Wig is right in style and works good with her, is she a dolfie??

Rather than buttons use those small snaps, they aren't as bulky and can be hidden better....

Thanks ^_^

She's not a dollfie, cant afford one xD, she's an Obitsu doll, theyre a bit cheaper :) cost me about £25ish i think....or more, cos i had to order another head cos i messed up the eyebrows on this one xD thats why half her face is covered lol

• 1 month later...

adorable, her outfit matches her very well, and you did a great job with her outfit and her hair, well done.

you do know these dolls can become addictive.:devil

• 3 years later...

Archived