megsdaboss

Fabric giveaway!!!

Hello everyone!!!!

As my "welcome back" present to everyone here, I wanted to try to spread some love.

Since I don't have a stash of yarn to speak of, I wanted to see if anyone is interested in some fabric pieces. Most will be quilting squares.

Everything I am sending is smaller then 1/3 yard I believe... alot was given to me and I want to spread some around, I don't think I could ever sew enough to use it all up in this lifetime!!!!

I will try to get some pictures up today. I want to choose 3 winners to recieve a large manilla envelope full of fabric!!!! :manyheart

Wow Meg:

Welcome back and I just wanted to let you know that is very sweet of you to do to pass on some cheer in this manner...

Dont sign me up I just wanted to say hello welcome back

hugs

Lillibet

Welcome back. I would be pleased if you consider my name for the drawing! I have been wanting to quilt, whether it be an actual quilt or maybe even a purse!!! Thanks and good luck to all!

Hi,

Please enter me in the fabric giveaway. Now that my son is in kindergarten I have time to get back into quilting.

Thanks. Bella66

:clap

Oh I could certainly use this...I do quilts, throw pillows, doll clothes and of course linings in purses and totes. Since I don't get out as much as I used to, my material stash has rapidly dwindled. This would be a real blessing for me.

Thanks for holding such a generous giveaway...

If you are open to shipping to the UK, I'd love to be entered into the giveaway! I haven't made a quilt since before my daughter was born and I've got an urge to do more.

I've never learned to quilt myself...I did however make myself (or rather my kids) some puppets, but my sewing talents are pretty hit & miss, lol

Anywho, I will be choosing winners on the 29th, just seems like a fun day to do so!!!

Please enter me into the drawing. Maybe some new fabrics will inspire me to quilt something again. Maybe a runner, or placemats. HMmm already my brain is storming.

Please enter me in your drawing for quilting pieces. A very good friend of mine is a quilter and is in "financial difficulty" at this time so her craft is on hold for more urgent use of money- food, rent, utilities.... I would love to be able to give her my "winnings" so she can have a little time to herself and enjoy making something I know she will use in her home. Thanks for considering me.

welcome back! You have certainly been through alot! And you still made it back to us, kudos to you!:cheer

Please enter me...i love using fabric of all kinds to "mat" my filet pieces before i frame them

welcome back! You have certainly been through alot! And you still made it back to us, kudos to you!:cheer

Please enter me...i love using fabric of all kinds to "mat" my filet pieces before i frame them

Wow, chrissy, that is a neat idea!!! I'll have to try it...:)

Hi

Welcome back

Please, If you are open to shipping overseas, count me in

I appreciate it

Thank you

Guys I am SOOOOOOOOO sorry that I didn't pick winners yesterday. I was fighting off a cold & cough for a few days & then all of a sudden yesterday I felt like someone was litterally trying to choke me to death!

My hubby rushed me to the hospital & 6 hours & endless tests later we find out I have bilateral pneumonia. So I din't get home till about 4 am. I will get the names in hat and have the kids draw them tomorrow evening.

Sorry again everyone!