moomooo

WINNER PICKED: READ 1ST POST : Boye Crochet Hook Size I with polymer clay Handle Give a Way

Boye is awsome! Thats what my original set of hooks was and that hook you're giving away looks very yummy! like a choco-pretzel or something XD good luck to all who enter.

Dear Dagonracer:

You just gave me a idea.... I never thought of that chocolate pretzel rod with the tiny balls that are edible..

Dummy me i should have remembered as they are one of my favorites..

Well I still got some more hooks to give away so i will make some in the chocolate and vanilla loking pretzels rods...

Thats for the idea...

hugs

Lillibet

Boye is awsome! Thats what my original set of hooks was and that hook you're giving away looks very yummy! like a choco-pretzel or something XD good luck to all who enter.

Good job Moo! And is that a cow I see on the atop one of those handles??

Wow!!! what a great idea & they look so adorable!!! Would love to be entered in your giveaway. Thanks!!!

WooooHoooo ladies:

You all got me on cloud 9 with all your kind words of my hook handles...

Thank you for your kind words and i will keep adding names to the bowl as they come in.

I will be putting up others for giveaways as well so dont worry if you dont win now..

Just keep your eyes opened for further postings of give a ways..

And Jimbo... thank you for your kind words too... It means alot coming from an expert like you. Nope that is not a moomoo its a little birdie on top of the hook , but you got me now searching for cow charms that i can possibly add to my hook handles..

hugs

Lillibet

Hi Lillibet

Congratulations about your hook handles, I'd like to try one of them, please, count me in,

Thank you very much for the shipping overseas

Hello Ladies:

Hubby picked out a name last night for the I Hook and the winner was:

SKOGGY...

Congratulations Skoggy and please PM me your full name and mailing address for shipping next week of your new Hook.

Now ladies I'm gonna post 2 more hooks give aways in a few minutes so if you didnt win this time sign up for the next drawing..

Hugs

Lillibet

Wheeeeeeee! :cheer:woo

Thank you so much! I can't believe my name came out!!! Its such a lovely hook. :manyheart