Entrelac Bug has Bitten me Hard!!

MsSuzKelly

Not so far. I was in a Michael's once and met this lady who taught knitting and entrelac in particular. I've seen entrelac I liked and entrelac I didn't. It does look like fun to work, though! I look forward to seeing your projects, MsSuz!

I think entrelac knitting looks a lot better than crochet, but I have been toying with tunisian crochet entrelac and have gotten the bug with tunisian crochet.

:)I have never tried it with knitting. I'm not sure how different it is with knitting but I don't enjoy changing color and there are lots of ends to be weaved in no matter what method.-lol I would love to see some of the items you have done when you finish, though. I love the look of the diamonds too!:clap

:)I have never tried it with knitting. I'm not sure how different it is with knitting but I don't enjoy changing color and there are lots of ends to be weaved in no matter what method. :clap

Is it possible to use a yarn which changes color, like a striping yarn? But for me, the entrelac I do like best is subtle and not a lot of different colors, anyway. The texture of it is kind of cool.

I have always wanted to learn entralac....I lust over Lady Eleanor.....It's on my list of someday patterns!
I think I saw one of these at my LYS several years back. This lady brought in an entrelac rectangular shawl in deep purples, magentas, burgundies and maybe some dark royal blues. It was definitely impressive. I was even newer to knitting than I am now and didn't really know what I was looking at but remember it all these years later.

Archived