Spiral Textured Seed Stitch Bag - Closed

rhelena

Spiral Textured Seed Stitch Bag

Hi, I am looking for at least 2 testers to test this bag pattern for me.

Pattern Description: It is a round bag primarily made with the seed stitch, and also has 6 slightly spiraled and textured lines. Bottom measures about 8.75” in diameter, and 12" from top to bottom. You can easily adjust the height by doing more or less repeats of the pattern.

Pattern Style: Written

Pattern Photo: http://crochetncrafts.com/images/spiral-textured-seed-stitch-bag.png

Skill Level: Intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required: I used 3 - 3.5oz/100g balls of Patons Canadiana - The New Generation and an H/8-5.00MM. But you can use any yarn or hook that you want.

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 2-3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: I crocheted it up in one day.

Deadline: Fri. Feb 24 @ noon (if possible) I know its short notice, so if you need a little more time, just let me know in advance. Thanks.

Tester Experience: No testing experience necessary, but should know the basics of crocheting.

Tester Responsibilities: Provide at least one image to show pattern was completed.

Any Special Software Requirements: No

Compensation: At this time I am unable to pay. However, if you have a blog or website, I would be happy link to you. Also, I would like to give you credit as one of my testers.

Thank you.

post-22105-135897739204_thumb.jpg

Archived