Hi from GA

JosieMald

Hi my name is Josie and I am relatively new to crocheting and when I mean new I mean I just started yesterday. I bought a beginners book and studied it like I was having a final exam today. I wanted to pick up crocheting because I just think its beautiful to watch people crochet and it amazes me. Also, I have a baby due in a few days "hopefully" she won't make me wait 3 more weeks and I wanted to make her a few items. Also my baby has a severe heart condition so I will be in the hospital for quite some time and figured I would make items for the other babies I will be meeting as well. I essentially decided to look for a forum because my book didn't really help on reading patterns very well so when I see complicated ones it's like my brain just shuts down. Then I sit there for hours trying to figure it out and my husband looks at me like I'm crazy it's like a math problem I can't solve. Anyways I think that is enough about me and thank you for allowing me to join your forum.

Sincerely,

Josie

Hi my name is Josie and I am relatively new to crocheting and when I mean new I mean I just started yesterday. I bought a beginners book and studied it like I was having a final exam today. I wanted to pick up crocheting because I just think its beautiful to watch people crochet and it amazes me. Also, I have a baby due in a few days "hopefully" she won't make me wait 3 more weeks and I wanted to make her a few items. Also my baby has a severe heart condition so I will be in the hospital for quite some time and figured I would make items for the other babies I will be meeting as well. I essentially decided to look for a forum because my book didn't really help on reading patterns very well so when I see complicated ones it's like my brain just shuts down. Then I sit there for hours trying to figure it out and my husband looks at me like I'm crazy it's like a math problem I can't solve. Anyways I think that is enough about me and thank you for allowing me to join your forum.

Sincerely,

Josie

welcome to the group! what part of GA are you from? I live in West Ga.. Near Carrollton!. Crochet is so much fun and for me Relaxing. just love to do it.. this is a great group of wounderfull People. and You will find lots of helpful info... and if you happen to be close to me in ga.. Your welcome to come join my lil crochet circle we try to meet once a week in the mornings and there is 5 of us that can give you all the help in pattern reading. or anything else you may need

Hi Josie. :welcome to Crochetville from the west side of Michigan. I hope that everything ends up well for you and your baby.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. We were all beginners at one time. There are a lot of videos on the internet also that you may find helpful.

Archived