albarinos

yet another poncho

you know you love them!!! :lol

I went bargain hunting a couple days ago and found this beautiful yarn, I had to buy it. But there was one one skein left, so I made myself a lacy poncho.

The yarn is Ondé (color 22), it's from Chile, so i don't think anyone could buy it (I don't even know how it got here). And the hook is a nº 3 (european I think).

multiponcho01.jpg

multiponcho04.jpg

Another pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/albarinos/Crochetin%20along/multiponcho02.jpg

Stitch close up: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/albarinos/Crochetin%20along/multiponcho03.jpg

The back: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/albarinos/Crochetin%20along/multiponcho05.jpg

The pics are horrible, sorry!

I'll post the pattern when my head doesn't hurt so much from all the noise of the workers' drills on the street.

I find your poncho very nice : the lacy-see-through aspect of it is very elegant.

:cheer

I'm French and we do use numbers, n°3 is my favourite crochet size, I've never been able to figure out what was the equivallent in American hooks :think

:hook

Thank you :)

I'm from Spain, I think all continental europeans use numbers. And 3 is my fave too, the other ones are too tiny or just simply huge.

lovely poncho! What mm is your no 3 hook? I am from India and here we have hooks sold by numbers like 8 ,9 etc. with 8 being a 4.00 mm.

hugs

Vims

it's 3.00 mm actually, I always get confused with all the hook conversions. And to make it worse I've got hooks from Spain and from Argentina (that are completely different!!)

It's pretty! What a lovely yarn!

I think they should just all go by mm and cut down on all the confusion, lol! Get rid of all the numbers and letters and stuff.

Lovely poncho!

Wow! That's really pretty! I love patterns that don't use a lot of yarn!

Wonderful job on your poncho. I love the lacey texture of it! :clap

That looks perfect for warm weather...and the colorway is gorgeous.

When the poncho craze first started I was like "huh?" and didn't know what the big deal was, but now they've kind of grown on me...I have four I don't plan on getting rid of anytime soon. :D

Now that is my kinda poncho!! I love the color and the soft breezy look it has! Great job!

Krystal