Square 5, Square 6, Square 85, and Square 92

crochetbug13

It feels awfully good to not be getting any further behind and even better to be making forward progress on the Jean Leinhauser 101 Crochet Squares crochet-a-long. Here are the squares I finished most recently. You can read about the adventure and see more photos here and here.

post-43348-135897738206_thumb.jpg

post-43348-135897738213_thumb.jpg

post-43348-135897738216_thumb.jpg

post-43348-135897738219_thumb.jpg

I love them all!!! Are all the squares all the same size? Are you gonna make one big afghan with all the different squares and put them together. Would make one interesting afghan with all the different designs. Thanks for sharing!!

Awesome squares! I love the butterfly and daffodil squares!

What's weird is, I have that book and have had it for quite some time. I've never even taken it out of the shrink wrap it came in. :eek It's right next to another book never out of its shrink wrap - 101 Pattern Stitches. :oops That's the problem with having two tall book shelves completely filled with pattern books, index card file boxes (the really cool ones that fold down for easy storage if they were ever empty) stuffed with old, newsprint patterns from the 1910's, 1920's, and Depression Area, and binders stuffed with printed patterns. I miss some really awesome stuff!

Thank you for making me search for the book and finally rescue it from its shrink wrap prison! :hug

• 2 weeks later...

Archived