Grab and Go Project Bag Felted...3rd bag pics added

TurtleLvr

Wow Sue, you're just whipping those up right and left. :lol I really love them all but especially the last one with the stripes. I am going to get some wool, the pattern and get started! What size gromets did you use?

Thanks!

Wow Sue, you're just whipping those up right and left. :lol I really love them all but especially the last one with the stripes. I am going to get some wool, the pattern and get started! What size gromets did you use?

1" grommets. Cheaper at a place like Home Depot than the craft store. Check the tarp area. :)

:turtle:vheart

I am half way through with my first bag and I have a question. I am working with royal blue and was wondering if I put a white stripe, if the blue would discolor the white when it was felted. :think Thanks for any help.

Thanks again! :)

I am half way through with my first bag and I have a question. I am working with royal blue and was wondering if I put a white stripe, if the blue would discolor the white when it was felted. :think Thanks for any help.

I've never had any problems with colors bleeding. I guess it would depend on the quality of the wool. What wool are you using?

Thanks again! :)

I've never had any problems with colors bleeding. I guess it would depend on the quality of the wool. What wool are you using?

I am using Pattons Classic Wool

Archived