Crochetville Booth at Stitches South: Which Red Heart yarn would you buy?

Amy

Crochetville booth at crochet event: which of these Red Heart yarns would you be interesetd in  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Crochetville booth at crochet event: which of these Red Heart yarns would you be interesetd in

• Sashay
    • Magical
    • Treasure
    • Midnight
    • Swirl
    • Changes
    • Eclipse
    • Doodle
    • Fur Sure
    • None of the above

Crochetville and Red Heart will have a booth at Stitches South in Atlanta (April 19-22) where you'll be able to purchase select Red Heart yarns, crochet hooks, and more. We would love to get your input on which yarns you'd like to see in the booth.

Please answer the poll and let us know which of these yarns you would be interested in purchasing if you were in attendance at the show. The poll is multiple choice, so you can select as many diffferent yarns as you like.

There are too many yarns to include in one poll, so I'll create several different polls for your input.

Some photos may be of knitted projects. I selected photos that I thought showed the yarn off to good advantage.

Red Heart Product Catalog: Download here (PDF)

Poll 1: Red Heart Boutique Yarns

Poll 2: Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarns (group 1)

Poll 3: Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarns (group 2)

Poll 4: Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarns (group 3)

Poll 5: Red Heart Light Weight Yarns

Poll 6: Red Heart Heavy Weight Yarns

Poll 7: Red Heart Crochet Cotton Threads

1. Sashay (ruffle yarn)

LW2920.jpg

2. Magical

LW2794.jpg

3. Treasure

LW2883.jpg

4. Midnight

LW2808.jpg

5. Swirl

LW2349_redheart.jpg

6. Changes

LW2597.jpg

7. Eclipse

LW2376_0.jpg

8. Doodle

LW2747.jpg

9. Fur Sure

lw2217_0.jpg

All photos and product catalog copyright © 2012 Coats and Clark. Used with permission. All rights reserved.

LW2349_redheart.jpg

doodle2.jpg

fursure2.jpg

magical2.jpg

midnight2.jpg

swirl2.jpg

treasure2.jpg

eclipse2.jpg

changes2.jpg

Feel free to post comments or suggestions in the thread as well. Let us know what el you'd like us to carry.

I voted for the color changing yarns. Not really interested in the fuzzy or meshy ones.

One RH yarn i really like is Creme de la Creme, it is finer than Peaches/Sugar and cream. I have never seen it in a store, but got it as a freebie at the knit and crochet show a few years ago, then i have ordered it online. I know it isnt new so they might not want to feature it but to me it is a yarn that people might like to see.

Also i would like to see the aunt lydias bamboo in size 3 or 5, not sure which it comes in as well as 10.

One RH yarn i really like is Creme de la Creme, it is finer than Peaches/Sugar and cream. I have never seen it in a store, but got it as a freebie at the knit and crochet show a few years ago, then i have ordered it online.

Also i would like to see the aunt lydias bamboo in size 3 or 5, not sure which it comes in as well as 10.

I'll be adding yarns like this to separate polls. I can only have 10 options in a poll, so for this one I just focused on the Boutique line of yarns by Red Heart.

Over the next couple of days, watch for the other polls to go up. As I get them done, I'll make sure each poll links to all the other ones, so everybody can vote on every yarn they'd like to see.

I would think we'll probably give the main focus to the yarns that aren't readily available in everybody's local store, then give second priority to the most popular yarns that are readily available, just because people might want the convenience of purchasing at the show.

Well, that would be just about all of it for me Amy :lol I can only get Super Saver here, and in limited colors at that. Any other RH stuff I have to order online, which is how I ended up with the Smoothie that I despise.

Archived