Amy

Birthday Party for Crochetville: Giveaway Winners Announced in Posts 1 and 154

OMG!! I just read the message that says that I WON the price donated by tiffer 93!! :yay I have NEVER won anything before so I am in cloud nine!! :c9!! Thank you so much, tiffer 93.. I can't wait to receive such wonderful prize and thanks AMY for Crochetville and all it represents in our lives!! :hug ... thanks to everybody that donated the gifts also. I t was a grand celebration!! and I am so happy to be a part of it!! Blessings to all...

OMG!! I just read the message that says that I WON the price donated by tiffer 93!! :yay I have NEVER won anything before so I am in cloud nine!! :c9!! Thank you so much, tiffer 93.. I can't wait to receive such wonderful prize and thanks AMY for Crochetville and all it represents in our lives!! :hug ... thanks to everybody that donated the gifts also. I t was a grand celebration!! and I am so happy to be a part of it!! Blessings to all...

It's all boxed up and I will be sending it today! :hug Congrats!

Congrats to all of the winners from the fabulous birthday bash! :chook

Congrats to everyone! I was excited when I saw I won the Polymer Crochet Hook! I have never won anything and can't wait to get it and start using it!!!

The contest winners have been selected. Winners and donors, be on the lookout for a PM from me in the next few minutes with details.

Tote bag donated by auntbubbels: nicolep

Jewelry set donated by tiffer93: Eneida

Herschnerr's or Mary Maxim kit donated by kidge: Mattenylou

Ravelry pattern donated by bigfunfam: sahm2g1b

One free Crochetville online class: Prettywoman030981, silverbelle29, ANTHELENRN, cshort, foofoophyl

Congratulations, everyone! And thanks again to our fabulous sponsors!!! :yay

:cheer:clap:yayCongratulations to all the winners!!!!!:cheer:clap:yay

Happy Birthday, Crochetville... and happy crocheting to all members!!!:crocheting

A quick note to let Tiffer 93 that the GORGEOUS jewelry set arrived a few minutes ago!! The picture on post #1 does not do justice to its beauty!! I was so excited about winning something, that I did not realize that it was a 4 piece set!! :cheer I will wear it proudly and always give you credit for the gift!!:manyheart

Thanks again!! :hug

I've been sick so I haven't been posting much. I picked out my patterns on Revelry & can't wait to make them! One is for a Christmas present so it won't be posted for a while, but the others I'll share as soon as I feel up to getting them made! Thank you, again, bigfunfam! :hug

I received my fabulous Crochetville tote!!! A big :hug and THANK YOU to auntbubbels for providing the prize!!! Also, a big THANK YOU to Amy, Donna and all of Crochetville for making this such a great place to be! :c9

I received my fabulous Crochetville tote!!! A big :hug and THANK YOU to auntbubbels for providing the prize!!! Also, a big THANK YOU to Amy, Donna and all of Crochetville for making this such a great place to be! :c9

I am glad that I could do something to brighten you day :cheer