Amy

Birthday Party for Crochetville: Giveaway Winners Announced in Posts 1 and 154

:birthday

I would like to give away one of my hand crafted one-of-a-kind-polymer clay covered hooks.

It is a F hook. :hook

If you are interested, leave a post of this thread....I'll pick a winner on Feb 16th after we blow out the candles on our :cake....LOL

I would like to give away one of my hand crafted one-of-a-kind-polymer clay covered hooks.

If you are interested, leave a post of this thread....I'll pick a winner on Feb 16th after we blow out the candles on our :cake....LOL

I would love a chance to win a new polymer clay covered hook! Please enter me!!

Oh, I'd love a chance at a polymer covered hook!!! How kind of you CraftyLady1956!

Happy Birthday to the Ville!!!

How generous of you!!! I would LOVE to be entered!

I would love to be entered in your drawing....thanks.

How generous of you! I'd love the opportunity to win one of your hooks!

I would LOVE to have one of your polymer clay hooks. I t would be a great crochetville birthday present. :hook

I would like to enter for a chance to win this hook!! :hook Thanks...

I'd love a chance to win on of your hooks! Please count me in :)

Happy B-day Crochetville...I'm so happy this website is here for crocheter. I love looking at projects made by other ppl. Getting new Idea's finding out what others think...It excites me LOL That came out Korny didn't it. Well Happy B-day and Thanks for all the hard work put forth by the 'Ville Team...It's much appriecated :)

Happy Birthday Crochetville,

My Crochet life is a much better, happier place since I joined this community! Thank you all. Here in Pakistan it is hard for me to meet up with fellow hookers, so this has become a second home to me....

May you have MANY MANY MORE!!!

Muna (Redloon)

:birthday:bday:party:cake:flower:jumpyay:woo

Happy Birthday to my favorite place on the internet! :manyheart

Oh thanks Lorraine! I would love to be entered! Thanks!

kuddlekubs

Happy Birthday Crochetville!!!!!! So glad we share a month! I am so glad that I found you! Because of you i learned to design, learned to challenge myself and yup even learned to knit:eek

:bday

Happy birthday Crochetville!!! Having noone irl that shares this passion, this place is like my home on the web :)

Happy birthday!

I wonder if we'll be having the bday party in this thread of if Amy's going to make a special one just for the party.

:bday

and I am hoping you have many Birthdays to come. Thanks for all the fun we have.

Happy Birthday to you:birthday

Happy Birthday to you:cake

Happy Birthday Dear Crochetville:party

Happy Birthday to you:bday

Thank you:ty for another year of fun and friends.:hug

Please see the thread on the giveaway thread. I added the people from this thread to the drawing so everyone had a fair shot at it.

Thank you.

:birthday:bday:cake

Happy birthday Crochetville!!! Here's to many, many more years!!