Birthday Party for Crochetville: Giveaway Winners Announced in Posts 1 and 154

Amy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The contest winners have been selected. Winners and donors, be on the lookout for a PM from me in the next few minutes with details.

Tote bag donated by auntbubbels: nicolep

Jewelry set donated by tiffer93: Eneida

Herschnerr's or Mary Maxim kit donated by kidge: Mattenylou

Ravelry pattern donated by bigfunfam: sahm2g1b

One free Crochetville online class: Prettywoman030981, silverbelle29, ANTHELENRN, cshort, foofoophyl

Congratulations, everyone! And thanks again to our fabulous sponsors!!! :yay

Congratulations again to all winners and super-mega-thanks to our very generous donors!

Thanks also to everyone who participated in our birthday bash today, whether you just read the thread, posted here or on our Facebook page, or entered a contest.

We are so glad you have all chosen to spend time and make yourself at home here at Crochetville! We're so happy we were able to spread some joy around on our 8th birthday.

We hope you'll all be here to share many more birthdays with us in the future!

The contest winners have been selected. Winners and donors, be on the lookout for a PM from me in the next few minutes with details.

One free Crochetville online class: Prettywoman030981, silverbelle29, ANTHELENRN, cshort, foofoophyl

:yay:clap I'm so excited! I can't believe I won! I knew I was staying up for a reason! I'm headed over to look at patterns on Ravelry right now!

Thank you, Dee (bigfunfam) for donating the free pattern! :hug

HOORAY!!!!!! I was shocked! Now to decide exactly what class to do!!!! Thank you so much!

Wow, I can't believe I won a kit from Herrshner's or Mary Maxim! I'm so excited I'll never get to sleep.

Thanks Kidge, you have to know this has really brightened my day, I'm so looking forward to picking a new kit!

Congratulations to all the other winners, too. Thank you, Amy for having this celebration today.

Yippee!! Hmmmm, I wonder if any of my Friends or relatives would appreciate a phone call at 1AM so I can tell them my news??. Oh well, I'm going to try to wake my DH.. I bet he'll be excited.....

Congrats to the winners. It sounds like a good time. I had to work all day and forgot about the big party until this morning. Glad it was fun.

and

:bday:birthday:cake:bday:birthday

Dear Crochetville!

What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning! I was so excited when I read your PM that I forgot to see what I had actually won.:lol I had to go back and check.:blush There are some really great classes coming up this year and it will be difficult to choose one.

Thank you Amy for putting on such a wonderful party and a special thank you to everyone who so generously donated prizes!!!

Congratulations to all of the winners! It was so much fun reading all of the posts!

Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy! :clap

Archived