Birthday Party for Crochetville: Giveaway Winners Announced in Posts 1 and 154

Amy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another new prize donated by kidget29:

crochetkit.png

Crochet kit of winner's choice, value of up to $50, from either Herschnerr's or Mary Maxim, donated by kidget29

This giveaway is limited to US residents only due to international shipping costs.

CLICK HERE to enter the giveaway for the crochet kit.

:birthday

I would like to give away one of my hand crafted one-of-a-kind-polymer clay covered hooks.

It is a F hook. :hook

If you are interested, leave a post of this thread....I'll pick a winner on Feb 16th after we blow out the candles on our :cake....LOL

Ooo Oooo Oooo..... pick me, pick me!!!!

Crochetville, my favorite town....

• ♥ ♥•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♥ ♥... Happy Birthday to you! ♥ ♥•*¨*•.¸♥ ♥ ¸¸.•*¨*♥ ♥...Happy Birthday to you! ♥ ♥•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♥ ♥...♥ ♥•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♥ ♥..Happy Birthday Dear Crochetville!!! ♥ ♥•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♥ ♥...Happy Birthday to you !!! ♥ ♥•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♥♥...And many moooore!.... ♥ ♥•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♥ ♥

Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes!! :manyheart:ghug

And thanks to those who have made donations for birthday giveaways! You are so generous! :ty

:yay Happy birthday to all of us!!! :yay

Oops, when I entered the first giveaway, I put in my email address instead of my mailing address. Darn. :(

I'm working on this - it'll be a 60 in. runner when it's done, and will go on the cherry sideboard in the foyer (which is feeling rather naked at the moment!). At the rate I'm going, I hope to be done in about 3 months (assuming I don't get bored and stop halfway through).

I'm also making a couple of scarves for Special Olympics and will start on HAP rectangles as soon as that's done. :)

[ok, and for some reason, I don't get the 'manage attachments' option, so can't show you what I'm working on. :huh Are attachments disabled in this thread?] ETA: Thanks, Amy! I've attached my pic below.

post-5153-135897738889_thumb.jpg

Oops, when I entered the first giveaway, I put in my email address instead of my mailing address. Darn. :(

[ok, and for some reason, I don't get the 'manage attachments' option, so can't show you what I'm working on. :huh Are attachments disabled in this thread?]

Don't worry about it. If you win, I'll contact you for your mailing address. :)

You probably need to click the "Go Advanced" button when composing your post. That will give you the little paper clip icon so you can upload a photo.

I don't think attachments are disabled for everyone but Donna and me, but I'll go check, just to make sure.

Archived