Birthday Party for Crochetville: Giveaway Winners Announced in Posts 1 and 154

Amy

:birthday

I would like to give away one of my hand crafted one-of-a-kind-polymer clay covered hooks.

It is a F hook. :hook

If you are interested, leave a post of this thread....I'll pick a winner on Feb 16th after we blow out the candles on our :cake....LOL

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to give away one of my hand crafted one-of-a-kind-polymer clay covered hooks.

If you are interested, leave a post of this thread....I'll pick a winner on Feb 16th after we blow out the candles on our :cake....LOL

I would love a chance to win a new polymer clay covered hook! Please enter me!!

I would love to be entered in your drawing....thanks.

How generous of you! I'd love the opportunity to win one of your hooks!

I would like to enter for a chance to win this hook!! :hook Thanks...

Happy B-day Crochetville...I'm so happy this website is here for crocheter. I love looking at projects made by other ppl. Getting new Idea's finding out what others think...It excites me LOL That came out Korny didn't it. Well Happy B-day and Thanks for all the hard work put forth by the 'Ville Team...It's much appriecated :)

Happy Birthday Crochetville,

My Crochet life is a much better, happier place since I joined this community! Thank you all. Here in Pakistan it is hard for me to meet up with fellow hookers, so this has become a second home to me....

May you have MANY MANY MORE!!!

Muna (Redloon)

Oh thanks Lorraine! I would love to be entered! Thanks!

kuddlekubs

Happy Birthday Crochetville!!!!!! So glad we share a month! I am so glad that I found you! Because of you i learned to design, learned to challenge myself and yup even learned to knit:eek

Archived