Birthday Party for Crochetville: Giveaway Winners Announced in Posts 1 and 154

Amy

Oops, I'm bad! Attachments were actually disabled in this folder for everyone but Donna and me.

I've fixed that. Everybody else can post pictures now, too. Sorry! :blush

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry about it. If you win, I'll contact you for your mailing address. :)

You probably need to click the "Go Advanced" button when composing your post. That will give you the little paper clip icon so you can upload a photo.

I don't think attachments are disabled for everyone but Donna and me, but I'll go check, just to make sure.

That's good to know. I think I didn't put my full address in the giveaway. :lol

ravpattern.png

One digital download pattern from Ravelry, winner's choice, value of up to $15, donated by bigfunfam.

CLICK HERE to enter the giveaway for the digital pattern from Ravelry.

Just wanted to stop by to wish Crochetville a very Happy Birthday! :cake And to Amy, Donna, the moderators and hosts/hostesses (and anyone else I may have missed) a big thank you for all that you have done to create this truly wonderful site. :manyheart

This is the preemie afghan I worked on during my lunch break and it is calling my name to work on it now....

but this is the train afghan I would like to finish tonight.

The decision I have to make:lol

post-4459-135897738904_thumb.jpg

post-4459-135897738908_thumb.jpg

cshort>This is the preemie afghan I worked on during my lunch break and it is calling my name to work on it now....

but this is the train afghan I would like to finish tonight.

The decision I have to make

Both are absolutely wonderful. Maybe you can do a little of each.:lol

Silverbelle29>>I just finished these yesterday in Karen Whooley's "Toe Up Socks" class.
They are very nice!:clap

Happy Birthday Crochetville!!!! :cake I've been sick for a couple of days and didn't even make it on the computer yesterday. I missed my friends here soooooooo much! First place I headed when I "got it together" today was here! Sure glad I didn't miss the party! :yay

Happy Birthday to Crochetville- :birthday:cake Thank you to Amy and Donna for this place that is full of the friendliest bunch of folks I know!!!:hug

Thank you to all the wonderful Viller's who have generously donated give-a-ways!!!! You all are so wonderful!!!!

Just FYI, the number of entries in each giveaway contest so far:

Crochetville tote bag: 67

Jewelry set: 45

Herschnerr's or Mary Maxim Kit: 60

Ravelry pattern: 28

Crochetville online classes: 51

Entries will be open for another hour and 15 minutes. Don't forget you need to enter each giveaway separately! Links to all giveaways are in the first post of this thread.

Archived