Clips for crochet fascinators???

craftymama86

Question

I thought about crocheting some fascinators but as this is a first for me I don't know what kind of clips would be best since, I would think, crocheted items like this would be heavier than the usual flowery fascinators. SO, has anyone crocheted any fascinators and if so what have you found to work best? I also thought about, possibly, using headbands.... :think

12 answers to this question

I bought a box of either 80 or 100 for about $4 on amazon for the smaller size. Amazon is good when you need a nice bulk amount of certain things :lol They are my best friend for diapers :D

A very perky look, especially on her. No worrying about the wind blowing off your hat, or if the hat has moved instead of being perched just the way you like it. Also doesn't flatten your hair or make you sweaty on hot days.

I bought a box of either 80 or 100 for about $4 on amazon for the smaller size. Amazon is good when you need a nice bulk amount of certain things :lol They are my best friend for diapers :D

I always forget about Amazon, thanks!

I use wig clips like these http://www.lace-front-wig.com/accessories/lace_wig_clips.html

I haven't had any of my creations fall off of my head yet :tup

Oooh, thanks. I browsed around and those have some pretty good reviews. I think I'll try those! Thanks!

Archived