Needles

teapot

Hi. I am a very beginner knitter but would love to try this afghan I saw.

So I am seeking some some spare needles.

I am looking for a 6mm and a 6.5 mm or in u.s. A 10 and 10.5.

Does anybody have spare ones of these.

Oh and they are cable needles.

Hi! ... I have Clover bamboo circular knitting needles you are welcome to have. It is U.S. size #10 and is 29-inches long. (Unfortunately, I do not have a 10.5. Sorry.)

I have attached the link to the web site that sells them, JUST to give you a visual.

http://www.clover-usa.com/product/453579/3016-24/_/takumi_bamboo_knitting_needles_circular_%2824_inch%29?alt=1

If you are interested, teapot, just PM me. :)

Best wishes with your project. I'm a beginner knitter, too. :knit

Hi! ... I have Clover bamboo circular knitting needles you are welcome to have. It is U.S. size #10 and is 29-inches long. (Unfortunately, I do not have a 10.5. Sorry.)

I have attached the link to the web site that sells them, JUST to give you a visual.

http://www.clover-usa.com/product/453579/3016-24/_/takumi_bamboo_knitting_needles_circular_%2824_inch%29?alt=1

If you are interested, teapot, just PM me. :)

Best wishes with your project. I'm a beginner knitter, too. :knit

That's so nice of you to share your needles.

:manyheart

That's so nice of you to share your needles.

:hug Well, thanks. That is nice of you to say. :) I just want to help out whenever I can. Also, being a new knitter myself (learned knit/purl in December), I have already experienced the difficulty of finding circular/cable needles asked for in a project. :blink<--- Yup... That's me, staring at the empty space on a shelf where my desired needles SHOULD be! :lol

i find myself doing that alot since all of my needles and or crochet hooks come from money out of my pocket..... and i usually don't have the money to add to my small collection

It's kind of funny how each project needs a different size needle. I have so many, and I still have to buy some for new projects. I guess that's why people like the interchangeable needles so much.

Knitpicks has some nice sets, and they will be good for many different projects. Also there's Addi Clicks, Denise interchangeables and other brands too.

Knitpicks has some nice sets, and they will be good for many different projects. Also there's Addi Clicks, Denise interchangeables and other brands too.

I really like the KnitPicks, however I stabbed my finger pretty deeply with one earlier this week. The sharp points are wonderful for dealing with the stitches but they can definitely hurt, LOL. (Nevertheless, I would like to order some more of them!) Nice smooth tips and the cables have absolutely no memory so they don't refuse to uncurl like some of the other brands do. Love their Harmonies! They're reasonably priced and KP is great to deal with if something does go wrong. My only "gripe" is that somehow it takes longer for an order to get to me than it does to many other people, but they can't help it if I live further from their distribution center than others do!

Archived