The New Girl

CLLinda

I finally got a chance to watch "The New Girl" on Fox last night. It's a show about a girl living with a few guys in an apartment, and the problems that arise out of it.

Last night on the show, the girl had friends over and they were crocheting, and knitting. It looked so cute. And the girl even invited another girl to crochet. I thought it was a nice show.

:manyheart

I saw that too, I've been watching New Girl since it first aired (well dvr'ng then watching)

I LOVED when the girl was just stabbing the crochet hook into the piece of work, then Zoe said aww look you made a hat for a baby! It's so like creating your own crochet - you start out to make a dog, and end up with a gopher.

:crocheting

Yeah, I was just going to mention this.

I thought it was so cool, and they actually used the work Crochet, instead of knit like they do so often. Drives me nuts when they say look at what I knitted and it is crocheted.:angry

Anyway, it was cool to see it.:hook

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it, too (I actually NEVER miss it because I adore Zooey). She called it "crochet night". I did giggle at the girl "knitting" (she just WASN'T). I love that Zooey actually DOES crochet (and not just go through the motions). I always love to hear about celebrities who knit or crochet (ESPECIALLY men... hello... did you know Russell Crowe knits???).

• 1 month later...
I saw it, too (I actually NEVER miss it because I adore Zooey). She called it "crochet night". I did giggle at the girl "knitting" (she just WASN'T). I love that Zooey actually DOES crochet (and not just go through the motions). I always love to hear about celebrities who knit or crochet (ESPECIALLY men... hello... did you know Russell Crowe knits???).

It's amazing when we find out a celebrity knits or crochets.

:manyheart

Archived