Wow, I got a great deal on Yarn

vonnie

Was in our local Bi-Mart today and I always check out their yarn section. Its not a big section but they were closing out their TLC baby yarn, it was down from 3.47 to 1.99 a skein. I picked up 29 skeins and then called my sister who went to the next town about 15 miles away and picked me up another 32 skeins....I am so excited, I make baby hats for the hospital and also blankets, etc for the pregnacy center so now I can make lots...:clapLove it when I can get my yarn on sale....:manyheart

Was in our local Bi-Mart today and I always check out their yarn section. Its not a big section but they were closing out their TLC baby yarn, it was down from 3.47 to 1.99 a skein. I picked up 29 skeins and then called my sister who went to the next town about 15 miles away and picked me up another 32 skeins....I am so excited, I make baby hats for the hospital and also blankets, etc for the pregnacy center so now I can make lots...:clapLove it when I can get my yarn on sale....:manyheart

I'm always on the lookout too. I'd have done the same thing.:hook

Ooh, a girl after my own heart. I would have done the same thing (actually I have done it, when it's on clearance or a great sale, I come home with tons of yarn). Did you ever notice the looks you get from people when they see what you have? I just smile and tell them I do things for different organizations and they are impressed.

Anyway, have fun with it!!!!

LI Roe

What a deal!!!!! It's always hard for me to resist yarn when I see it at a good price even though I have a large stash. The other week my hubby and I went out to eat to celebrate our anniversary but first we stopped at Wal Mart so I could go look at the yarn. This is not a Wal Mart Supercenter but a regular Wal Mart with an outstanding fabric/craft department. I told him I was not promising I wouldn't buy any yarn. But if it was at a good price and they had the colors I wanted I was buying. The outcome was 18 skeins jumped in my cart and I had to take them home. I will be using mine to make caps and scarves for my church's clothes closet. Enjoy your yarn.

Archived