mailorder yarn what did you get today ?

Nerys

I was thinking for those of us waiting for yarn to be delivered by mail , what did you get today ?

Myself today I got my small online order from Herrschners some pink Bernat Satin and some Lily crochet cotton in painted dessert , lovely yarn. Also a crochet hooks set in American sizes in lovely colours. :)

I ordered some Red Heart classic last week to finish a doll dress that has been sitting around for a few years as I ran out but haven't got it yet

I didn't get anything in the mail, but my last order was some Brava yarn from Knitpicks. I like getting yarn (or anything else) in the mail.

I order swimsuits on the internet also. It's fun to get a package in the mail.

:manyheart

Last yarn I ordered came in on Saturday - was a bunch of cotton that was on sale. I don't think I'll ever run out of cotton in my lifetime :lol 7 skeins of the BIG Bernat Handicrafters.

I'm already planning my next order: more Brava from KnitPicks :D I'll probably get bulky this order and get enough to make a lapghan for my FIL.

Haven't gotten it yet, but did get a email notice from Yarn and Thread by Lisa that my order had shipped. Lots and lots of Vanna's Choice on its way and will be here next Tue!!

Two days ago I got one order from Joann's....mostly staple yarns (RHSS in basic colors), several of the big Handicrafter cottons that were on sale, a couple of the RedHeart Super Soft to try out, some Vanna's Choice.....of course, after I placed that order, a few days later I had to place another one for yarns needed for specific items for customer orders....still waiting on that box :)

Archived