I'm thinking about becoming a member of CGOA

heart

I was, but my membership ran out in November and I have to wait for our taxes to come back before I can renew. I know other people can give you a better idea as I went through a rough patch and didn't really utilize my membership until it was about to run out. I DO enjoy getting the magazine.

AmyS is the current CGOA President and on the board of directors and I recognize at least one other name on the current list of board members who teaches classes here at the 'ville. The 'ville itself is a corporate member.

I think if you are planning on doing any sort of business, whether its selling finished products or selling patterns, it would be an absolutely necessary resource. Plus there's nice discounts to the Chain Link Conferences :)

Are there very many members of Crochetville also members of the CGOA? Also what do you really enjoy about the CGOA? I'm really leaning towards becoming a member, so your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ;)

I first joined CGOA 2 years ago because of their Masters Program. But beyond that, it's a great resource - there really is a lot of information on their website. I'm always discovering something I hadn't noticed previously. :-)

I would love to be a part of a local chapter, but our full-time RVing lifestyle doesn't allow for that. But this year I AM going to be attending Chain Link in Reno and as mentioned, my membership will give me some discounts for that. :yes

Archived