no more tangled earbuds

~Kel~

so my friend Natalie posted a pic of her earbuds on Facebook this morning, she'd single crocheted some really cute yarn around the cords so they wouldn't tangle anymore. I loved it and so I jumped on the idea, I did a set for me and my DS. I did his with RH so it's a bit bulkier, and mine with SS.

post-13682-135897729587_thumb.jpg

post-13682-135897729591_thumb.jpg

Yes what a clever and awesome idea!! There's nothing like trying to get going on your exercise machine and having to "detangle" the cords!!

thanks everyone! Two of my best friends have requested I do the same with their ear buds now too LOL

LuvMyAngels they look great.

Told my friend she said she couldn't take credit, she saw a knitted pair and just decided to crochet instead though she does both

I keep hearing about Pintrest but so far I've avoided it, I'm afraid of the addiction LOL Hubby already complains I spend too much time online

I decided to crochet over the power cord for my phone since it is constantly getting tangled with other cords in our charging area. I will do DDs earphones soon.....or have her do them. ;)

Here's my power cord. I used ILTY Sport weight in Pink Camo Multi. I love the way it striped!

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jenniferlynnsmith030981/1327416973.jpg

I decided to crochet over the power cord for my phone since it is constantly getting tangled with other cords in our charging area. I will do DDs earphones soon.....or have her do them. ;)

Here's my power cord. I used ILTY Sport weight in Pink Camo Multi. I love the way it striped!

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jenniferlynnsmith030981/1327416973.jpg

love it, great idea, I've been thinking about doing the power cord to my pod bc it's not in great shape, might have to do it to match my ear buds :)

A few weeks ago I saw a kid with a Sweat shirt hoodie jacket that had those strings in the hood w/ his ear buds ran in there to HIDE them.. :O) But I like this idea too nice Quick Gift at the last min for someone on your Lists :O)

My daughter has one of those sweat shirts! She loves it. She can put her ipod in the pocket (where the plug in is) and use the built in ear buds and not have to worry about the cord!

Archived