Sun Flower Kitchen Set

post-4632-135897728531_thumb.jpg

Pattern is now available on Etsy and Ravelry

This set includes patterns for the following:

Sun Flower Hot Pad/ Pot holder- 8 1/2” Across

Sun Flower Dish Cloth w/ Built in Scrubber- 9” Across

Sun Flower Dish Cloth- 9 1/2” Across

Sun Flower Scrubber- 5” Across (including Petals)

You can create this set with size “H” and “J” Crochet Hooks and Approx 3 - 2 OZ balls of Worsted Weight Cotton yarn in the Main Color (Yellow/White Variegated or color of your choice) and 1 - 2 OZ ball of Worsted Weight Cotton yarn in the Contrasting Color (Brown or color of your choice).

Included in the pattern are instructions on how to cut the tulle or nylon netting for the scrubber. You’ll need about 10 yards of 1.5” wide nylon netting or 10 yards of 3” wide tulle (softer material) per Scrubber.

*Better pictures will be coming soon.

FYI - I have this set and it is fabulous! I LOVE IT! Made quite a few for gifts.......just love how it comes together! Another great job by Julee!

(how you feeling these days?)

kuddles

Thanks Kuddles!! Feeling alright. Still no baby news. I am scheduled to be induced this coming thursday though. I'm pretty scared. I hope he comes on his own. There's still a few days left. He's pretty big (right around 8 lbs). Can't wait to meet him. :-)

Julee

Thanks Kuddles!! Feeling alright. Still no baby news. I am scheduled to be induced this coming thursday though. I'm pretty scared. I hope he comes on his own. There's still a few days left. He's pretty big (right around 8 lbs). Can't wait to meet him. :-)

Julee

Awwwww you will be a mom very soon! Enjoy! You'll do great!!!!!

kuddles

• 4 weeks later...

Archived