auntbubbels

2012 General Thank You Thread

Thank you to a FGM from NC for an amazing package! I got a print out of HEAPS of lunchbox ideas for my kiddies.A faux BBQ chicken recipe for the slowcooker along with a whole pile of blank recipe cards. A crochet booklet that will come in handy for my daughters.A square for my friendship-ghan and two of the most cutest owl appliques you have ever seen! PLus a couple of chocolates.

My computer won't let me upload photo's at the moment,but I will try again later.

Thank-you, FGM, for the DVD of The Help which you sent to me. it made my day, and, incidentally, arrived on our wedding anniversary :) just had to say thank you here, not just in a pm, b/c it was so sweet!

I recieved a wonderful package from My FGM and new friend. In the package was a wonderfluly chatty letter a card and hanging towels. But I have to say What touched me the most was the fact that you took the time to put together presents for my twins. They love the stencels and the beads and wanted me to tell my new friend that they love all of the stuff you sent them. Thank you so much for all that you sent! I am sorry that it took so llong to get this posted but with it being a birthday weekend and getting them back to school I felt like I was always behind.

A few weeks ago (*sigh* sorry it took so long to post!), my FGM from MN sent me these 3 pattern packs & 2 fat quarters of pretty yellow fabric! Thank you so much! :hug

post-18684-13589777623_thumb.jpg

Around the same time, I received this package from a special FGM in NY! She had gone on vacation to Italy and thought of me while she was there! So sweet! A lovely bar of soap which smells divine, a Murano glass tile necklace with a little pink daisy inlaid in the glass, & a yard of super cute pink & white polka dot fabric! Thank you my friend! :hug

post-18684-135897776241_thumb.jpg

And yesterday I received another package from that busy little FGM in NY for my big 30th birthday (which is Monday)! ....... DRUM ROLL!!!! .......

I GOT A JIMBO HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is my favorite size (H) and I look forward to using it often!

Along with the hook, there was an adorable birthday card, a yard of gorgeous hummingbird fabric (my favorite animal!), a box of simply stunning cards also with hummingbirds and a scented pedicure bar that is made here in KY that I can hardly wait to try! Thank you so very much! :hug

post-18684-135897776239_thumb.jpg

AND!!! (Yes there's more!)

A FGM here in KY ... her daughter learned to crochet granny squares & sent them to me! I am very honored to receive these pretty squares! Thank you! :hug

post-18684-135897776246_thumb.jpg

You all know how to spoil a gal and I can't say thank you enough! I :heart all of my 'Ville friends!

post-18684-135897776234_thumb.jpg

I was surprised with a sweet gift from my NY FGM yesterday! Last evening I found a package in my mail box with a note card along with some awesome gifts from Italy: a heavenly scented bar of soap and a special cross from Assisi.

Thank you so much, dear friend, for thinking of me. It was sooooo nice of you!!! :angel

post-28375-135897776817_thumb.jpg

I had already closed the Home Town Swap thread, but I wanted to say :ty to the angel in MI who sent me this awesome package!

post-18684-135897780208_thumb.jpg

Sander's Company chocolate and caramel sauce (Founded in Detroit)

Some blue, (yes blue!) cherry preserves ~ sounds fabulous!

A bag of peanuts (nom nom!)

3 skeins of yarn from the LYS - 2 in cotton & nylon blend and 1 is a merino wool & bamboo blend which I already have a plan for!

Tons of information/brochures about festivals and events in MI ~ we may have to go on vacation there next year!

A map of MI state

A pink & white crochet hook holder

A package of fall note cards & a cute little Pilgrim turkey ink pen

And an adorable card that says 'Go on an adventure' with a lovely hand written note inside!

Thank you to my angel, I ♥ everything! You've definitely made my day! :hug

Today I got four balls of Lizbeth thread in amazing colours! :cheer:cheer:cheer Thank you soooooo much, Mo. FGM!!! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart That wonderful suprise means much more when it's delivered on Monday... :lol I can't wait to try it and make butterflies... :hook:hook:hook

thank you to my crochet angel in Ohio that gifted me,two skeins of yarn,one in purple,the other pretty in pink

post-11507-13589778605_thumb.jpg

post-11507-135897786052_thumb.jpg

Not just one or two or three thank yous but TWENTY thank yous to my FGM in NY because she sent me twenty different crochet hooks. Each and everyone of them all wonderful as you can see from the pictures. I have to make special mention of the beautiful handmade polymer clay handled hook which she made just for ME! Also the amazing light up hooks and the thoughfulness of sending extra batteries and off couse the little key ring crochet hook which I adore. What a generous FGM! Thank you sooooo much for making me feel so spoilt and soooooo special!

Just to make sure - its called

2012 Holiday Time Wish Lists

You need to send AmyS a PM and ask her to check it out for you.

Good luck

Look, look, look! A fairy godmother in MA sent baby John a beautiful jacket and hat - and as you can see from the smile on his face (he has just learned to smile!), he loves it! Thank you so much! xxx

:hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug

post-18038-135897788522_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to pass on a thank you. My DH dropped off our annual doll donation and explained the shoes were donated by friends from an online crochet group. (People answered my wishes and some came through swaps this year.) The high school Aztec Wishes program was so amazed that they were receiving donations from online group.

This is a holiday wish program run by the students in the business program at the local tech high school. I love the program because it helps children receive gifts and it teaches the business students how to run a charity drive. Thanks for helping to make these high school kids day!!!

:santa:gift:rud:gift:2snowman

I received a Christmas Card, and the cutest crocheted Santa pin yesterday. :santa Thank you so much, FLA FGM!! :hug I didn't sign up for the Holiday Wish Lists this year, and I was so surprised. Thank you so much. :manyheart

post-20-135897791685_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much to a lovely friend in MA for the 2 squares for my Friendship-ghan and the lovely blanket for the charity project I'm involved with - blankets for very sick children in hospital. :hug

Oh my gosh! I got the most wonderful surprise in the mail! A special angel from an "angel" in FL! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!

post-28375-135897792847_thumb.jpg

Edited by TCarra

It's my turn to thank a wonderful FGM from WI for gifting me "Seamless Crochet." I am speechless! I can hardly wait to put it to good use and share what I make from it. Again, thank you!

Thank you to a wonderfully sweet elf in NY who sent me a card... it really brightened my day.... I needed it.

Look at the most beautiful blanket I received yesterday. It's a fabric with all my best friends :cheer:cheer It's from a wonderful friend in FL.

post-2636-135897792692_thumb.jpg

Today I received another fabulous raok from a very generous lady in MO.

I am always in awe of thread doilies. I just love them so much, but I remember that on my wish list, I asked for some for my mom who is in assisted living, so I guess I have to give them to her. :(

And she also sent me a beautiful snowflakes, writing pads, lotion, trivia game, puzzle, note cards, a towel and a stamp pad. Oh she also sent me straps for when I make my totes.

Thank you so much for the most generous package a gal can get. I was down in the dumps the last two days and you really put a big smile on my face.

post-2636-135897792695_thumb.jpg

post-2636-135897792698_thumb.jpg

post-2636-135897792701_thumb.jpg

I want to thank all the wonderful fairies that have sent me wonderful Christmas cards. My card hanger is quite full, thank you for thinking of me.