auntbubbels

2012 General Thank You Thread

I received some holiday raoks and general raoks that I am posting my thank you's for.

Look at the beautiful doily I received from a dear elf in NV.

I also received two great true crime books from another dear elf in VA. (no pic of books!!)

And last but not least, I received the prettiest hot air balloon and angel from yet another wonderful elf in AZ.

post-2636-135897756451_thumb.jpg

post-2636-135897756459_thumb.jpg

post-2636-135897756463_thumb.jpg

Edited by auntbubbels

thank you to a special ny elf- she gifted me a surprise bag pattern...

Ive not seen this before- but its sooooo ME! I might hae to stop my current project and start this - OOOhhhh you're sooooo bad!!!!!!

what an enabler!!!!

but I love ya!!!

thanks so much!!

A great big THANK YOU to my elf in Mo. Look what I got in the mail on Monday. Can we say TOTES?

These colors are so pretty.:hook

post-105-135897756856_thumb.jpg

I got a wonderful package from a FGM in PA that made my day when I really needed it!

I had a bag to store my current project in to carry around; some washcloths, and some seeds for my garden that my kids and I have already started!

Thank you so much I needed a pick me up!

I got a lovely Thank You card and a crocheted thread Angel, in the mail today; from someone I sent a Friendship Square to, in MO. Thank you, so much! I was so (pleasantly!!) shocked to get it. I love the Angel, and you are very welcome for your square. I'm glad you like it. :hug

post-20-135897757472_thumb.jpg

I have some wonderful friends on this site. My BFF from AZ sent me this beautiful fabric along with 2 zippers and thread.

I am starting to make cosmetic bags and I think she may want some more!!! :lol

I love everything that you sent to me and as soon I go to my sewing class I will make more bags

Thank you so much my friend

post-2636-135897757738_thumb.jpg

Edited by auntbubbels

I received two more wonderful raoks.

Look at the pretty beads and fun craft items I received and I also received a beautiful 18" doll named Emma. Now I can make some great outfits for my nieces.

Ladies, you are so nice to me and I feel so special. Thank you so much for thinking of me and going out of your way to send me such great gifts :cheer

post-2636-135897759106_thumb.jpg

post-2636-13589775911_thumb.jpg

Edited by auntbubbels

Many thanks to my dear friend in OK for the parcel she sent me. It contained some magazines, some licorice, some Twizlers and some lavender scent yarn. Thank you sooooo much! :hug

My wonderful sunshine fairy godmother from AZ sent me this beautiful fabric with a great pattern to go with it. She knows how I love to make totes.

I can't wait to get started on this one.

You are best and I thank you over and over again :hug:hug:hug

post-2636-13589776023_thumb.jpg

Received a most stunning gift from a warm hearted Omaha friend . She even remembered how I favored red, grey and black for pops of color in my kitchen.

This has a place of honor on the desk that sits at the end of my kitchen counter. Now I can stop running over to the table by the lounge chair in the living room everytime I want a tissue...(oops, just realized I had some sticky markers on the desk from last time I page marked a recipe) :blush

Thank you dear friend :hug:hug

post-14620-135897760763_thumb.jpg

post-14620-135897760771_thumb.jpg

A huge thank you to my BFF in NY- she sent me a fabulous bday package-

It arrived a few days ago-but I have been really good and waited until today to open it- I am absolutely THRILLED with everything she sent me-

she has totally spolit me!

There a zippered xmas ornament pattern-so cool-Ive not seen this before!!its sooo cool, and some zippers too ( and dont ya just LOVE the flower on the package-Hope I can manage to make that one !!lol)

a cool cupcake washcloth....

a beautiful pillowcase-honestly I can't tell you how special this is-and perfectly made-looks like a real 'designer' job! (Im in awe!!!)

and just LOOK- a stunning Brighton bracelet!!!Ive gotta wear it today!!

boy am I enjoying my bday!!!

Hurry up and come to az for a visit- we need to celebrate with a few cocktails!!

:hug

post-67-135897762117_thumb.jpg

post-67-13589776212_thumb.jpg

post-67-135897762123_thumb.jpg

Didn't know where to post the thank you so putting it in two locations!

I expressed an interest in this wonderful pattern for a headband and poof! It appears in my ravelry library from the creator herself!

Thank you FG you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuddles

Oh wow! Thank you so much to the lovely FGM in N.Ireland for the brilliant package that arrived today for Felicia. It's amazing!

post-54070-135897767529_thumb.jpg

And here is Felicia with her gift.

post-54070-135897767533_thumb.jpg

Thanks to the FGM in NC that sent me TWO squares for my friendshipghan. One is white and with a dark blue center and the other square is variegated purples and greens. Both are really pretty and made my day. I had surgery 6 weeks ago and not able to get around much. This sure was a pick-me-up. Thanks for thinking of me FGM!!

I want to say a big thank you for a FGM in the state of KY who surprised me with a package with a Pet mat and some magic balls so i can make more pet mats for donations to my local animal hospital...

May the Lord bless you in tripple fold..

I sent you a Pm so please read it...

hugs

Lillibet

Thank you to a lovely fgm who send me a package with yarns in it for my charity projects.. She sent me lovely yarns and I will enjoy making pet mats with it ..

The FGM sent the package all the ways from IL..

May God tripple fold your gift t me and may you be blessed with health....

hugs

Lillibet

Its taken me a while to get the pic and post here- so huge apologies.

I was sent the nicest gift package from the amazing FGM in KY.

LOOK at the super special wine glass!-my name and chain 1,sip one !!how cute is that?

2 awesome squares in my favorite colors,a box of buttons-how cute!and a friendship book-

you have no idea,just how special that was to get.

hugs to you.

post-67-135897769372_thumb.jpg

I received 3 beautiful stitch markers today. The beads are really really pretty. Thank you my PA friend for thinking of me and sending me such a great gift. You have made my day!!! :cheer:cheer:c9:c9

I received a while ago, a great Friendship is a Gift book from my bff in KY. It's a great little book with wonderful sayings.

I am so glad we have become friends. - thank you soooo much :cheer:cheer:cheer:c9:c9:c9

Another bff from KY sent me this fabulous wine glass. Sooooo, I had to try it out immediately!!!!

Love the saying, Chain 1 - Sip 1 - LOL

Thank you my friend, I love it . . .

post-2636-135897772911_thumb.jpg

post-2636-135897772914_thumb.jpg

I want to say a very special thank to you a NY FGM who sent me a box loaded with goodies!! The mailman knocked on my door and when I took the box from him, it fell it was so heavy! I just kept pulling more and more more goodies out! Quick Cooking magazines, other cooking magazines, a whole freezer bag of recipe cards!; scrapbooking & rubber stamp magazines, crochet magazines, scrapbooking papers, stickers, stamped pieces to make my own cards with. Little paper books, and cute little pieces of paper, stamps, colored pencils~ I have been wanting my own set so I don't have to go dig through my son's crayon box to try & find one whenever I make a card. A whole freezer bag full of gel pens! Embroidery floss, three crocheted hair scrunchies. I hope I didn't miss anything, although it wouldn't be hard to do, there is SO much fun stuff! LoL! Thank you SO much, FGM. I just love everything. :manyheart You really made my day. :hug :hug :hug

:day:ty

post-20-135897773858_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897773863_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897774132_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897774136_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897774139_thumb.jpg

When I got back from vacation I found a box in my mail and was so excited. I received this special tote along with a really nice card from a bff in FL.

Thank you so much for thinking of me and making me feel special. You are the best :cheer I have the perfect project for this tote.

post-2636-135897775658_thumb.jpg