auntbubbels

2012 General Thank You Thread

If a thoughtful member sends something to make you feel special, please post a thank-you in this thread.

Do not identify your "fairy godmother" when posting a thank-you on this board. Please use the term "Fairy Godmother."

Awww - ya got me! My TLFGM made me something very very special! And she fulfilled my very wish of "something handmade by YOU" on my Wish List - total surprised by this RAOK!

(TLFGM ~ :turtle"Turtle loving fairy Godmother" ;) who shares my love for turtle everything!)

I received a gorgeous bamboo handled tote in rainbow colors to take a project in or use as a purse - I LOVE IT! Thanks so much! :hug

:manyheart

post-10396-135897728447_thumb.jpg

post-10396-135897728452_thumb.jpg

:cheer:clap:cheer

OMG OMGoodness As most of you know my dad had to have triple by pass surgery so I made an emergency trip to Maine to be with him! He is doing wonderful but drive 14 hrs visIt for 30 hrs drive for 14 hours and the directly back to work has been just exhausting

I was sitting relaxing and watching Ghost Whisperer reruns!

When the door bell rings I have a present all the way from WI so now I am very excited :yay I can't image what it may be It is an afghan kit that I have been coveting for years :manyhearthttp://www.herrschners.com/product.aspx?sku=580048&sk=christmas+christma+round+ripple+

I have tried to order it about 4 times and every time it is back ordered but now I have it!!

Thank you so very much special special elf from WI you completely made my Year!!!

Edited by kidge

Thank you so very much to my special elf!

I got the prettiest butterfly pins!!!! They are gorgeous!

I adore butterflies!

I was having such a bad day until I checked the mail. It has turned into a very good day indeed!!!!

Thank you again <3 :))

I received a fun rack from my AZ fairy godmother. It a chinese new year gift to me.

She sent me a fortune cookie and stitch markers. I really really needed the stitch markers and she wrote me a nice note

post-2636-135897730408_thumb.jpg

I recieved the same Chinese fortune cookie and stitch markers as Janet, so I won't clutter up bandwidth with a duplicate photo. But I did want to send a public thank you to my fairy godmother up the road! She is awesome!

And no, I didn't throw anything out on Chinese New Year's Day, so we'll see if my finances are better this Year of the Dragon! :D

Patty

my wonderful FG sent me a fab red package ; 3 fat quarters and a spool of matching thread! yay- I love it ! Ohhh and not in the pic - is a really lovely beaded peacock key chain - its already on my keys!!

thankyou sooo much!!

:manyheart

post-67-13589773122_thumb.jpg

Thank you so very much to my FGM for:

4 squares for my comfortghan,

American candy,

A potholder and dishcloth for my new house.

You completely made my day! :hug

A very generous FGM has gifted me with a lovely package of needlefelting supplies that she no longer has use for. The needles/block, patterns, books, a chinese paper cut book ( I love Chinese stuff!) a hairpin crochet set, and a caligraphy set. She also made a lovely hook holder and mug bucket for me in a fun bright cactus fabric ( its so fun!)

I cant wait to sit down and play with my new craft supplies!

FGM- you are very generous indeed,

Thankyou so very much!:hug

post-67-135897733234_thumb.jpg

Thank you to a very wonderful FGM in FL who gifted me two wonderful tote patterns!! What a wonderful surprise!!!! :yay Thank you!!!!!:hug You made my day!!!!!:manyheart

Look at the beautiful potholders I received from my special friend in PA.

I love the colors and they are so soft. I can also use them as trivets - thank you so much for thinking of me. I really do appreciate it:cheer:cheer:cheer

post-2636-135897738991_thumb.jpg

I was totally surprised,thrilled and stunned -a very special fgm in KY sent me this incredible cheese and wine basket- I am feeling very spolit and special! I wish I could open and share with my special ville friends.....

thankyou so much for an extremely special gift-you are exceptionally thoughtful,and a wonderful friend.:hug

post-67-135897738995_thumb.jpg

Thank you to my WA fairy godmother who sent me lots of polymer clay and a book too.

It will all be put to good use!!! :cheer

I have to apologize to my FGM in PA. I received 2 lovely felted wool potholders last week and completely forgot to thank her! :hug

post-28075-135897743783_thumb.jpg

Today I got home to find the prettiest little turtle pendant from my FGM in KY. Thank you so much! :hug

post-28075-135897743778_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

I received an envelope the other day postmarked from Florida, from someone whose name was unfamiliar to me. I wondered who it could be, that was sending something to me. I opened the envelope and in it was a crochet hook with such a lovely polymer clay handle. The colors are so pretty. I like the feel of it. It's so much easier to grasp.

Thank you! Thank you, FGM. You really surprised me.

post-9683-135897744258_thumb.jpg

A special FL FGM gifted me a lovely tote pattern today! I can't wait to make it! Thank you so very much! :hug

:manyheart:manyheartI just wanted to say thank you to my FGM, "pansy" now has a very important job, she is watching over my stash (the portion in the living room, she would need several friends to take over all the stash, it's more of a team effort.:devil

Thank you for pansy, she did indeed brighten my day. I was expecting packages...my kids were anxiously awaiting the ups man, release day for a new video game....when the mail carrier gave me the package, I saw my name and assumed it was some yarn I bought on ebay, I was thinking to my self why on earth did they use such a big box for one skein of sock yarn.

A very cheerful reminder that spring brings more than the tornadoes that hit my state last week. thanks again FGM....here's Pansy:

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/mva5493/?

action=view&current=HPIM1087.jpg

I have said before, I am in awe of those who can crochet in thread, I have tried but I just can't handle those small hooks!

Edited by mva5493

A special Thank You goes out the FGM in Fl. :manyheart

She sent me a counted cross stitch Dragon for me to do!

I love Her (the dragon...well, ok.. my FGM as well :lol ) LOL

My special AZ fairy godmother sent me beautiful fabric, ribbon and flip flops with a duct tape flower on them.

I can't wait to wear them and find a project for my new fabric.

Thank you so much, sunshine fairy godmother for thinking of me and for making me feel so special - you are the best :cheer

I received some beautiful beads from my fairy godmom from CT.

She sent me beads and clasps and a beautiful grid shell pendant. I can't wait to make another bracelet. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending me such nice things . . . :cheer

My FL FGM sent my DD a wonderful package! 2 turtle books, one turtle purse craft kit and a decal from where she works! Thank you, you made her day!

post-17419-135897750143_thumb.jpg

My FGM in VA sent me a friendship square! I LOVE IT! I want this pattern! Will go so nicely with the others I've collected, can't wait to get enough to make the ghan!

Thanks again!

kuddles

post-17419-135897750147_thumb.jpg

OHH look what my FGM in NY sent me ......... the fabric is sooo pretty, bright blues and greens, so spring like-thread as well!-I just want to go and sew!

thank you so much -I love it

post-67-135897752401_thumb.jpg

Thank you to the FGM in MA for the two beautiful squares for my Friendshipghan. They are a beautiful dark purple. One has a light purple center and the other one has a gold center. That one reminds me of the colors for the Vikings football team in Minnesota where I am originally from. Thank you soooo very much!!