darski

Sweetums 14” newborn doll :pinterest

post-4896-135897726877_thumb.jpg

SW yarn in 2 colours

4.5mm hook

Buttons – 5 to match

Balloon pants…

post-4896-135897726864_thumb.jpg

Legs - break off after making both legs.

With colour and 4.5 mm hook

Ch 18 and join

Row 1: *2dc in 1, dc in next* rep to end. (27 dc)

Row 2: *dc in 2, 2dc in next* rep to end.(36dc)

Rows 3-10:dc evenly. Break off and tidy ends.

Align the legs and sc tog over 6 sts. Ch 1, 2dc in same st, dc to Centre Back, 2dc in CB join, dc back to beginning and work 2 dc into same st as sc joining, Do not join.

T-rows 2-5: Dc evenly

T-row 6: dc in 2, *dc dec* to last 2 sts, dc in 2.

T-row 7: dc around working 4 more decreases evenly spaced.

T-row 8: hdc evenly across… DNBO but work a row of hdc along the left front edge, continue working hdc along right front edge but work in 3 (tight) ch5 button loops as you go.

Break off and tidy all ends. Sew on buttons.

Jacket…

Note the jacket is off centre.

post-4896-135897726868_thumb.jpg

With white and 4.5mm hook ch 31

Row 1: dc in 3rd ch from hook, *dc in one, 2 dc in next* rep to end. End w/ dc in 1. (42dc)

Row 2: *2dc in 1, dc in 2* rep to end. (60dc)

Row 3: *2 dc in 1, dc in 2* rep to end. (74dc)

Row 4: dc in 10, 2 dc in next, sk 18, 2dc in next, dc in 17, 2 dc in next, sk 18, 2 dc in next, dc in 8.

Row 5: dc to last 5 sts, sk 1, shell [2dc, ch2, 2dc] in next, sk 1, dc in 2.

Row 6: dc in 2, shell in shell, dc evenly to end. Break off white and tidy ends.

Sleeves,

work around sleeve holes with white. Work as many rows as you want – I did 3 - in white then work 2 rows of trim colour in sc.

Work 2 rows of sc in pink around all edges. Work extra in the shell to emphasize the shape.

Bonnet…

post-4896-135897726873_thumb.jpg

With colour and 4.5mm hook ch 5

Row 1: dc into 5th ch from hook [ch 1, dc in same st] 7 times, ch 1 join to 4th ch of ch 5. (8 dc, 8 ch1 sp)

Row 2: work in dc/ch 1 around working in every dc and ch sp. (16 dc, 16 ch1 sp)

Row 3: work a V-st (dc, ch1, dc) in every dc. Join w/ slst into ch1 space of first V-st.

Row 4: ch 4, dc in sp, work V-st in next 13 V-st. turn

Rows 5-8: work -st in ea V-st but begin and end with a plain dc.

Row 9: hdc in every dc and ch sp of each V-st. Just a thought… if I were doing this again I would do a couple of decreases just to pull it in a bit.

Row 10: hdc evenly across, break off and tidy ends.

Ties.. ch3, slst into 3rd ch from hook, ch 30, pick up bonnet and sc along neck edge, ch 33, slst into 3rd ch from hook. Tidy all ends.

Copyright: Darlene Cutler - 2012

I do not have a problem with people/groups using my patterns to make a little extra money by physically making them and selling the items they make.

However, I do not permit the selling of my patterns for money. I have once given permission for a booklet to be made of them for a charitable sale and I may do so again *if I am asked* and if it is for a church, charity or school type group. But first you have to ask.

Furthermore, If you choose to use my patterns as a money maker, I do not permit my images to be used for any advertizing of your work. You must make your own item and photograph that. These images are as much a part of my Web image as a designer as the patterns are and I reserve that use to myself alone.

post-4896-135897726855_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous! I have some of your cabbage patch patterns printed off and ready to make. Are you going to design any more cpk patterns in the future? You do such beautiful work.

I only have one (17") CPK left. I gave the others to new mommies.

I do have a pattern in the works but it has been slow going to finish it. I like these patterns... just need to put more on "the list" :wlol

I only have one (17") CPK left. I gave the others to new mommies.

I do have a pattern in the works but it has been slow going to finish it. I like these patterns... just need to put more on "the list" :wlol

I have all different sizes. I am working on the "Bye, Bye" girls outfit now. Using about the same colors you did. Coming out so cute!

Archived