crochetbug13

Jan Eaton's Lacy Cross square

I got this from Jan Eaton's 200 Crochet blocks for blankets, throws, and afghans. I am having trouble resisting all of the goodies in this book, but I would like to finish whatever this is I have started. If you would like to read more about this endeavor, I have written about it here, otherwise, here are the squares. The photo on the right is the lacy cross squares on their own, and the photo on the left shows them interspersed with Jan Eaton's Willow square:

post-43348-135897726253_thumb.jpg

post-43348-135897726257_thumb.jpg

Oh wow! Absolutely beautiful!

Pretty squares! I love that book! Now you've got me wanting to dig it back out again! :hook

I loved your willow squares and I really love how this lacy cross one looks with it! Beautiful! Are you going to put them all together and make an afghan?

I love the combination of these two squares! I used extended to 12 inches in blues and purples as a wedding afghan for my daughter by love and her husband. In fact I'm sleeping under it tonight since I'm on Nana duty babysitting my three little loves.

Those are very pretty.

Those are just too pretty!