Snow Poncho

Tampa Doll

Well I can make stuff for bigger Dolls th_WinterSnowPoncho004.jpg :D

Tampa Doll models for big girls. But too hot for Florida I need to send this north to some deserving relative :hug that doesn’t know its coming and hasn’t asked for me to make them something. :devil

It’s going to be a difficult choice. :think

SnowPoncho.gif

Glad you like the poncho.:clap

It is from the Bernat pattern book Urban Flair. It is on the cover and it is called Cowl Poncho. Book no #530125

They suggest Bernat Soft Boucle and Bernat Boa. I used Red Heart Plush. It is a very soft yarn. I also used the Bernat Boa, both in white.

It is very easy to make and takes no time at all.

Thank you all again, It has been a long time since I made something other than a doll. :hook

LOL can i be one of your relatives up north :lol :lol :lol QUOTE=Tampa Doll]Well I can make stuff for bigger Dolls th_WinterSnowPoncho004.jpg :D

Tampa Doll models for big girls. But too hot for Florida I need to send this north to some deserving relative :hug that doesn’t know its coming and hasn’t asked for me to make them something. :devil

It’s going to be a difficult choice. :think

SnowPoncho.gif

I absolutely love it! If I didn't have a such a hard time making and keeping anything for myself that would be the perfect pattern for me to use! Seems like everything I make seems to go home with someone else.... It is GORGEOUS!

Let me introduce myself, I am your long lost younger sister!

Seriously, I love it. Well done.

:lol Too funny.

It's really pretty. I especially like the collar.

Archived