January '12 Charity CAL: 1/19 - 1/24

nicolep

Hi, everyone. Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of weeks. I'll be glad to be the hostess for our monthly charity CAL. Skysmom has offered to be my backup so between the two of us we should be able to keep this fun CAL going for a good long time. I always look forward to it.

Nicole, I will keep your nephew in my prayers and all the family. It's so hard to have someone in the hospital.

Miss Kim, the lady I care for, has been in the hospital for the last 13 days, 8 days in ICU. But she will probably be coming home today. She loves watching my make things for this CAL, especially the preemie hats. She puts them on her fingers and laughs at how small they are.

Thank you both! It wasn't fair to you all how little I was able to be here. I decided to start hosting again this month because I really wanted to host. It's just not going to work out. :( I'm glad that the CAL will continue. I'll even stop by from time to time.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you both! It wasn't fair to you all how little I was able to be here. I decided to start hosting again this month because I really wanted to host. It's just not going to work out. :( I'm glad that the CAL will continue. I'll even stop by from time to time.

We'll look forward to seeing you whenever you can drop by even if it's just to say hi. :manyheart

Archived