Help w/afghans,hat ,scarves and gloves

Hello all,

It is October now and cold wether in the morning is coming.

The foster children's party I Dec. 10th. There is over a 100 children in the program.

I would love to give each child a hat and scarves and mittens if possible. I have 28 hats and 12 scarf's and 7 mittens already. Could use all the help I can get to make this project successful. Also have the batter women's and the homeless. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes around that long but also have made them around 55 " to. Whatever you decide ... Thank you

Please let me know if you need my address.

Thanks for all the help.

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Addicted2patterns .welcome and excited you are willing to help.hats and scarves will be awesome. Let me know when you are ready to ship for address.

I have managed (with all my free time) to make one scarf. In the middle of making a hat right now. When is the deadline for these? I plan on making some more before I send them out.

Happy Halloween to you too!

The dead line for the foster children is Dec. 6th. The christmas party is Dec. 10th. So if it takes longer than four days to ship please ship a little early. What I don't use for the foster children will go to the women's shelter and then the homeless. There is no dead line for them I do it all year round every year.

Hello I have 66 hats,scarves and mittens. We need 55 more to go for the goal. I have four more scarves cut out and will finish today. We are getting closer so help me if you can. Thanks a bunch to all that have already.

I received a box of beautiful hats and scarves yesterday. Thanks

Let me know when you are ready for address.

Every hat and every scarf is one more closer to the goal. Will make it I have faith we will. We still have few more weeks to go so it will all come together.

Archived