2012 Bernat Mystery CAL and KAL

Braxxi

Finally got mine all assembled!! Got all the way to the last 3 motifs that had to be attached and realized I had an extra side on a motif from clue 2. :angry So i pulled that one off, frogged it all, and got them all attached AGAIN last night! Got the ends woven in and now I'm working on the border. I've done one row of sc like the pattern said, but now I don't know what else to do... :think I know I want something more than just that!! I'll get pics posted as soon as I figure it out! :hook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one afghan together, need to start attaching the second and decided to start a third. LOL I have 3 clues done already and have started on the fourth clue.

I'll try and get photos of my afghan just as soon as possible.

Just wanted to update you all.

I have one afghan together, need to start attaching the second and decided to start a third. LOL I have 3 clues done already and have started on the fourth clue.

I'll try and get photos of my afghan just as soon as possible.

Just wanted to update you all.

What's the holdup, Lynn? :rofl Did the heat take you out, along with keeping up on your garden? :hug Just kidding - I know you've been busy!! Much love... :manyheart

• 3 months later...

I know it has taken me sometime to get photo's of my first afghan and hopefully sometime this week, I'll have afghan #2 done. So here is my afghan.

post-17808-135897787707_thumb.jpg

post-17808-135897787708_thumb.jpg

Sorry it took me so long. It took sometime to decide on placement, cause I just was not happy with the way they put it together.

Enjoy!!

What's the holdup, Lynn? :rofl Did the heat take you out, along with keeping up on your garden? :hug Just kidding - I know you've been busy!! Much love... :manyheart

:P It has been a crazy summer!! With the garden and all. You know everything. I'm hoping for a better 2013. :hug

Talk soon!!:manyheart

I know it has taken me sometime to get photo's of my first afghan and hopefully sometime this week, I'll have afghan #2 done. So here is my afghan.

[ATTACH]60265[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60266[/ATTACH]

Sorry it took me so long. It took sometime to decide on placement, cause I just was not happy with the way they put it together.

Enjoy!!

Gorgeous!!! I love it :manyheart

• 1 month later...

After nearly a year I've finally gotten back into my Afghan! The first half of the year was crazy with new-mommyhood and the second with moving and then holiday-making! So now I'm actually on Clue 4 and I think I have 4 of them done so far. Considering I was only done with Clue 1 before I started again a few days ago...I'm happy!! LOL I can't wait until it's done though because I just LOVE this yarn and want to cuddle under it!!

Getting closer! Finished Clue 5 tonight!! Just have Clue 6 left! Will start that tomorrow. Maybe another week??? My shoulder has been hurting so I can't go as quickly as I'd like.

Looking forward to seeing your finished product! :cheer

I still have 2 in the works. I'm attaching one now, I saw that I did something wrong to one of the blocks and need to rip it out. It has been a very difficult November and December. I just didn't get the time I needed to work on projects. Finally getting much needed crochet time in and having fun. I hope to get both afghan's done for birthday gifts and I need them soon.

Can't wait to see your afghan.

I wonder if they are going to do this Mystery Afghan again this year? I loved doing it! Also, it made an awesome Christmas present.

I sure hope they do!! I had so much fun with it. Of course, it would be really great to have the other 2 completed. I just need to make 3 more blocks for the 2nd afghan and putting it together. Hopefully, this week I can manage to get them completed.

Archived