Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

Good morning everyone! What fantastic afghan making weather we've been having...

Even though my alphabet afghan is almost done, I haven't picked it up to work on it in a while. I've been focusing on my cables/vines afghan. Worked on it last night till I fell asleep in my chair, hook in hand. Progress is slow on this one...it's over sized, and single crochet based, so it's going to take a while...I'll post a pic when there's a bit more to show...

Would love to see some updated pics of your projects! How are they all coming along? Anyone start any new afghans?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.:: Good Morning to you all..........

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

I havent started a new afghan just yet... I have a few charity things I'm trying to get done and then I'm wanting to work on another ripple'ghan made of Christmas color yarn that was sent to me in a swap! :hook

:heart

:mug

Heather - Can't wait to see an updated pic.

Tam - I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving, too. :hug

I will do my best to remember to get a picture of the afghan I'm working on when I'm home tomorrow. I'm never there anymore!

I just finished this for the "Symbols of Life" CAL. I used the "Flat Braid Join Method" to connect the squares.

post-21933-135897789525_thumb.jpg

I just finished this for the "Symbols of Life" CAL. I used the "Flat Braid Join Method" to connect the squares.

[ATTACH]60573[/ATTACH]

Here's a pic of my progress - I'm about 1/2 way done...this is what 12 skeins of Caron SS look like:

[ATTACH]60635[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60636[/ATTACH]

Both of these afghans are beautiful!

[ATTACH]60573[/ATTACH]

Here's a pic of my progress - I'm about 1/2 way done...this is what 12 skeins of Caron SS look like:

[ATTACH]60635[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60636[/ATTACH]

Wow! Both of those afghans are gorgeous! Mind if I ask where you got the patterns from?

Thanks,

Renee

I will have to get a picture of my dad's ripple that I am working on.. It's 3 rows orange with the rest being camo - the top 3 rows will be orange also - with I think an orange border.. I gotta get busy on it - cause it's for Christmas!!

As promised - here are the pictures of the afghan so far.. 19 days to finish!!

I better get to hookin'!

The first one is a close up of the stitches.

The second one is it folded 3 ways.

I couldn't get the whole thing yet - with out getting my baby belly in the picture too lol..

It's a larger blanket - He wanted twin sized - well, I goofed & made it more queen. I figure that's fine, he's a bigger guy & might need the extra.

post-46820-135897789758_thumb.jpg

post-46820-135897789761_thumb.jpg

Joanne, I'm glad that you have power back and that you didn't get any serious damage.

Here is an afghan just finished for dh for Christmas.

LOVE the colors you used!!

.::Good Morning....................

Stoppin' in to show off my latest ripple'ghan.

Here is my School Spirit Ripple'ghan

My son's Jr Class will be raffling this off at the next basketball game to help raise money for the Prom.

I think I will be making another one for them to raffle off at the CougarClassic Wrestling meet.

[ATTACH]60218[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

This is beautiful!

[ATTACH]60573[/ATTACH]

That is very pretty. I love the flat braid join.

[ATTACH]60635[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60636[/ATTACH]

That is gorgeous!!!

I better get to hookin'!

I couldn't get the whole thing yet - with out getting my baby belly in the picture too lol..

It's a larger blanket - He wanted twin sized - well, I goofed & made it more queen. I figure that's fine, he's a bigger guy & might need the extra.

You can do it! :cheer I love the colors.

I better get to hookin'!

That's going to look really cool!

Good morning, all. Here is an afghan I just finished yesterday. It uses Red Heart "With Love" in violet, boysenberry and white.

Beautiful!

I started a 2 strand blanket all in HDC for our oldest grandson this week. I am using all of the leftover blues that I had in my stash. I don't care a lot for the random look of it, but I think he will really like it. Hes only 8 and not too picky.

This one worked up quick using an L hook and Yarn Bee Fleece Lite yarn (similar to Homespun). The pattern is in the 2nd issue of Crochet 1-2-3.

post-21933-135897790787_thumb.jpg

This one worked up quick using an L hook and Yarn Bee Fleece Lite yarn (similar to Homespun). The pattern is in the 2nd issue of Crochet 1-2-3.

[ATTACH]60808[/ATTACH]

It's beautiful!

I just made that pattern too! But a smaller version and I added a ruffle border.

post-22492-135897790856_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]60808[/ATTACH]

Beautiful!! Love your color choices!!

It's beautiful!

I just made that pattern too! But a smaller version and I added a ruffle border.

Love that border :D

[ATTACH]60808[/ATTACH]

It's beautiful!

Oooh, those are really nice. The border on the pink one is a cute added touch.

Archived