Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've also started a snowflake afghan for my sister's Christmas/new flat present (depending when it gets finished!). I have done all 59 snowflake whites and this morning I started on the blues. 3 down, only 56 to go :)

Its going to be great!

I've started a new afghan...it's a post stitch alphabet. Here's a pic of what I have done so far:

[ATTACH]59693[/ATTACH]

Very nice! The letters are very distinct.

Here is my latest baby afghan.

The pattern can be found here: http://moderngracedesign.blogspot.ca/2012/09/baby-blanket-free-pattern.html

I like that a lot!

Finished my first ever baby ripple! It's for my first niece/nephew who is due in November. I finished the actual crochet a while ago but hadn't got round to blocking/steaming it and sewing in the ends.

A weekend at home with mum was the prompt I needed and now it's finished:)

Looks great!

I used a basic solid shell pattern and did two rows of each color. It actually should have been a little wider for how long it ended up.

Beautiful afghans that have been posted while I was in the 'dark' due to Hurricane Sandy!! We finally got our power back Wed night after 10 days without- but we were lucky with no damage to our home.

Now it's time for me to get back to work on the flannel'ghan I'm making for my youngest (it was supposed to be for her birthday Nov 1, but will now be a Christmas present.

Heather- The alphabet afghan is gorgeous- the letters really stand out!!

Braxxi- the homespun afghan looks so soft/cuddly!

Linseyr- Love your afghans!

Here is my latest baby afghan.

The pattern can be found here: http://moderngracedesign.blogspot.ca/2012/09/baby-blanket-free-pattern.html

Finished my first ever baby ripple! It's for my first niece/nephew who is due in November. I finished the actual crochet a while ago but hadn't got round to blocking/steaming it and sewing in the ends.

A weekend at home with mum was the prompt I needed and now it's finished:)

I've also started a snowflake afghan for my sister's Christmas/new flat present (depending when it gets finished!). I have done all 59 snowflake whites and this morning I started on the blues. 3 down, only 56 to go :)

I've started a new afghan...it's a post stitch alphabet. Here's a pic of what I have done so far:

[ATTACH]59693[/ATTACH]

I got another row of letters added to my afghan...

[ATTACH]59772[/ATTACH]

Beautiful work everyone! Here's my latest, made out of Homespun mill-ends I picked up:

[ATTACH]59800[/ATTACH]

Joanne, I'm glad that you have power back and that you didn't get any serious damage.

Here is an afghan just finished for dh for Christmas.

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Love it all !!!! •¨¯`•

Omgoodness ladies.... you have been so busy! What awesome afghans!!!! Wow!!

I'm so sorry for being so MIA lately.... my 14yr old looks to be relapsing from Nephrotic Syndrome. He's been fighting this for 7yrs now. :sigh So I've been busy tending to him.

Heather.... I would love to be concidered as a tester when and if you need one for that outstanding alphabet blanket!

I've also been keeping busy with my crocheting!

I am working on this Ripple'ghan now. Its for my son's Jr Class to auction off to help raise money for their Prom.

post-18634-135897786366_thumb.jpg

hope you all are having a great day.

Stay warm!!

:heart

:mug

I finished the rest of my alphabet squares...just have to edge them & sew them together. I normally would have had it done by now, but the problem is that I got side tracked starting this: it's my cables & vines panel tripled...

[ATTACH]60152[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60154[/ATTACH]

Wow!! That is just beautiful. I like the color a lot too.

I finished the rest of my alphabet squares...just have to edge them & sew them together. I normally would have had it done by now, but the problem is that I got side tracked starting this: it's my cables & vines panel tripled...

[ATTACH]60152[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60154[/ATTACH]

Soooo pretty!

[ATTACH]60152[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60154[/ATTACH]

I think its outrageously gorgeous!!!!:manyheart

.::Good Morning....................

Stoppin' in to show off my latest ripple'ghan.

Here is my School Spirit Ripple'ghan

My son's Jr Class will be raffling this off at the next basketball game to help raise money for the Prom.

I think I will be making another one for them to raffle off at the CougarClassic Wrestling meet.

post-18634-135897787305_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been mia lately. I'm back from foot surgery and feeling good. I started a Florida Gators afghan for my boyfriend's soon to be born nephew over the weekend. Of course, I didn't think to get any pictures. I'll try to get a pic posted soon.

I looked over all of the afghans I've missed. Wow! You ladies have been busy. Everything looks amazing. I hope you all have been well. I look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Been very busy so had no time to be on here and very little for crocheting! Have to get back to my snowflakes as I wanted all the blues done by the end of November. Have done 2 this morning on the train to work and hopefully get another 2 done tonight.

Everyone's creations look great!

Archived