Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for your support everyone...I needed the encouragement of this cal to get through this one! Here are a couple of pics:

[ATTACH]59079[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59080[/ATTACH]

This looks amazing, well done. Would love to attempt something like this for my mother-in-law as she loves Spain and these colours remind me so much of being there.

Thanks for your support everyone...I needed the encouragement of this cal to get through this one! Here are a couple of pics:

[ATTACH]59079[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59080[/ATTACH]

Wowie, wow wow!!! That is gorgeous! Well done :)

I'm finally finished!!! I will post a pic as soon as I take it...what a relief to complete this afghan! It was a lot more work than what I anticipated, but I think it's worth it...I'm really happy with how it turned out.

:clap:clap Congrats on finishing! Can't wait to see the picture!!!!:)

ETA: Should have scrolled on down- Heather it is stunning!!!:manyheart

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Omy..... what a day yesterday.... :sigh

Well.. I did get my manicure which was nice... a little "me" time is good. Stopped at JoAnns to get some yarn that I need for the school color ripples I'm making for the Jr class to raffle for Prom funds.

I dont know what I did to my left knee... but boy does it hurt!

I've been walking the track at the High School while my youngest has football practice. Day before yesterday I walked 4 1/2 miles. My knee didnt hurt then... but the next morning I could hardly walk. Darn old age!!!!

Well.... my boys all have their pink t-shirts on and pink socks. Tonight they will have pink football beanies on that I made and possibly a pink hoodie if its cold. We will be ready for the Pink Out game! :)

Recently one of our dogs dug up a bunny nest... well... if you all know my youngest and my house... we try to rescue baby animals in need. We started out with 4 bunnies... and are down to 1 last one now. This one is doing really well though... I actually have some hope with this little guy. But I have been making tiny little burial bags for each bunny as it passes away. :(

Well yesterday I got a call from a very dear friend who's brother and his girl lost their 17 week baby. Just breaks my heart. They induced labor last night and the little boy was born. My friend called to ask if I would make a tiny baby blanket. Well of course I did... but I got to thinking... I'm really tired of making burial items.

Today I plan on working on my blue/brown ripple'ghan.... thats happy and a good thing. sheesh.

Okay... need more :mug

Then need to get hubby moving.... we may do a little car (Jeep) shopping today.

have a GREAT day everyone! :hug

Heather........... your afghan is OUTSTANDING!!!!

:heart

:mug

I finally finished an afghan, (Well, sort of), it's a baby blanket that I made form some granny squares I found in a bag of yarn. I don't have a clue what I intended to do with the squares, so I just added double crochet borders until the yarn ran out. It will be donated to the local pregnancy resource center.

post-6189-135897781186_thumb.jpg

I finally finished an afghan, (Well, sort of), it's a baby blanket that I made form some granny squares I found in a bag of yarn. I don't have a clue what I intended to do with the squares, so I just added double crochet borders until the yarn ran out. It will be donated to the local pregnancy resource center.

That came out GREAT!!!! Nice job!

:heart

:mug

great colors!

• 3 weeks later...

Finished my first ever baby ripple! It's for my first niece/nephew who is due in November. I finished the actual crochet a while ago but hadn't got round to blocking/steaming it and sewing in the ends.

A weekend at home with mum was the prompt I needed and now it's finished:)

post-63440-13589778442_thumb.jpg

I've also started a snowflake afghan for my sister's Christmas/new flat present (depending when it gets finished!). I have done all 59 snowflake whites and this morning I started on the blues. 3 down, only 56 to go :)

That is going to be gorgeous!

I've also started a snowflake afghan for my sister's Christmas/new flat present (depending when it gets finished!). I have done all 59 snowflake whites and this morning I started on the blues. 3 down, only 56 to go :)

I like your ripple...and your snowflake afghan is going to be really pretty!

Archived