Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

Mind if I join in? I haven't made any afghans in a long time, but I recently finished a stained glass window afghan, and finishing one afghan got me in the mood to make another one...so I'm starting the spanish tiles afghan from 50 sensational crochet afghans & throws.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mind if I join in? I haven't made any afghans in a long time, but I recently finished a stained glass window afghan, and finishing one afghan got me in the mood to make another one...so I'm starting the spanish tiles afghan from 50 sensational crochet afghans & throws.

Hi there--Welcome aboard!! I would love to see a pic of the stained glass window afghan!!! They are so pretty!!!

The spanish tiles afghan sounds like it will be pretty-

I'm almost done with the Baby RR---hopefully finish it up this weekend!

Hi, and welcome. I have several afghans in progress. A baby afghan is closest to being finished.

Here's a picture of the stained glass window afghan:

Front:

[ATTACH]58592[/ATTACH]

Back:

[ATTACH]58591[/ATTACH]

That is gorgeous. I started that afghan a few years ago and made only one square. Way too fiddly for my short attention span! I admire anyone that finished that one.

Here's a link to the Spanish Tiles afghan that I am working on: http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/1573672785/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index=0&isremote=0

Here's a picture of my progress so far...

[ATTACH]58593[/ATTACH]

Hmm, Spanish tiles looks like a lot of work as well. It certainly is a beautiful afghan though and will be worth it.

Here's a picture of the stained glass window afghan:

Front:

[ATTACH]58592[/ATTACH]

Back:

[ATTACH]58591[/ATTACH]

Wow! That is stunningly beautiful!!!!!!:manyheart I don't think stunningly is a word, but it's the word that popped into my mind when I saw this!!!:manyheart

Here's a link to the Spanish Tiles afghan that I am working on: http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/1573672785/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index=0&isremote=0

[ATTACH]58593[/ATTACH]

It's going to be gorgeous!!! You do beautiful work!

[ATTACH]58593[/ATTACH]

That is going to be gorgeous! I have that book but haven't made anything from it.

Evening all.............

I see you've been at this for a while... but would it be okay if I joined in?

I've been making alot of afghans lately and I have a long list of many more to make. This would help me stay on track.. and I love seeing everyone elses beautiful work.

:heart

:mug

Good morning......

How are you my dear? Thank you for the compliment!!! I have been really busy making afghans lately! Baby gifts... Comfort'ghans....prayer blankets....etc.

I'm working on another ripple for an online friend for her birthday wish.

I just finished a military ripple for a friends son who just got back to the states this last week from Afghanistan. Made it as a prayer blanket/thank you gift for his service.

I need to snap a pic of it later when the sun comes up.

Okay off for more coffee and getting my boys out the door for school.

Catch up in a while

Have a great morning

Hi, Tam, and welcome. I need some of your finishing mojo, all I do is start projects. I've got at least four afghans in progress, but the only ones I've finished yet this year are baby blankets.

LOL Cindy...........

Well... how about I cheer you on! Pick one of the afghans that you would like to finish... and I'll bug... pester ... um... cheer you on to finish it! :hook

need a coffee refill.

bbiab! :mug

Finishing mojo...i like that! I don't plan on setting this one down till it's done. Here's my progress so far:

[ATTACH]58700[/ATTACH]

That is coming along wonderfully!

Its just beautiful! Great job my dear!

LOL Cindy...........

Well... how about I cheer you on! Pick one of the afghans that you would like to finish... and I'll bug... pester ... um... cheer you on to finish it! :hook

need a coffee refill.

bbiab! :mug

At the moment, I need to get some Christmas gifts finished. Ds would like another afghan (I made him one last year), but none of the ones I've started would be something he would like. My next goal ought to be to finish sewing together my friendship ghan and bordering it. I have all the squares sewn into strips, so I have a good start on it.

Here's a few I have done recently............

This one is for an online friend who mom passed away

post-18634-135897778189_thumb.jpg

These are for a couple teen sisters who lost their daddy to cancer recently

post-18634-135897778192_thumb.jpg

This is for a friend of hubby's who is doing his 100+ days in the hospital from a bone marrow transplant like hubby.

post-18634-135897778195_thumb.jpg

(orange for Leukemia... green for Organ Donation/transplant

Archived