Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

Those are beautiful! I really like the Marcella afghan. I've wanted to try it for some time now. What skill level is needed for it?

Thanks!

Renee

The biggest thing is following the pattern! The stitches used are pretty basic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both look like they will be beautiful!

Both are pretty. The Marcelle is gorgeous!! !:manyheart I love that pattern.

Here is one I've been working on lately. I started it with 8 points and increased it to 16 points. Has anyone ever done one with 32 points? I was considering adding points again when it gets bigger. I'm kind of sad that the yarn started pooling, it was striping so nicely and is supposed to be a striping yarn. I hope it starts to stripe again soon.

I actually made one of these big enough for a double bed. I kept adding the points every so many rounds. :hook

Joanne- BEAUTIFUL ghan...I've been watching my friends' 3 kids for the last 3 months..And they go home on Thursday..:cheer :cheer :cheer I've been thinking about making some ghans for them and a stuffie for Christmas...Then I have my great nephew to make a ghan and stuffie for..Not to meantion my own kids..I think I should of started 2 years ago..lol..I'll be in..Just need to buy yarn for the ghan's..Friday is payday tho..

Joanne..ooo, I like the granny stripe....looks like a good scrap/stash project!

I havent been working on my graph ghan...I umm uhh hav been teaching myself to knit

Here is my most recently finished afghan. It uses all Vanna's Choice yarns, in black, cranberry, eggplant, dark gray heather, navy and gray.

Very, very pretty! I love the colors that you used!!!!:manyheart

You ladies are afghan making machines, lol! I finished one I worked up for the Ravelympics on Ravelry and here is my progress on my ripple. I have the 32 points made, but ran out of yarn. Until I can get into town for more I have to set it aside. I hate having to wait <pout> :lol

The other one is a cross afghan that I saw in this thread. I think it was Braxxi that made it, but not sure my memory isn't so great. I don't like the colors so much on it, but my son chose them and it's for him.

post-22492-135897773644_thumb.jpg

post-22492-135897773647_thumb.jpg

I finished another afghan today. This one was made with a Q-hook and Yarn Bee Chinchilla yarn. It's just single crochet.

post-21933-135897773675_thumb.jpg

Finished 2 afghans tonight!!! One is the RR baby afghan, just needed to hide all those tails and the other is for my GS birthday on Saturday (his blanket had to be thrown away because someone ruined it). Will post some pictures tomorrow.

Finished another baby-ghan tonight. I wanted to try this doily pattern for an afghan and only made a couple adjustments. The original doily pattern was done in Size 10 thread and size 7 steel hook. I made this one with size 4 yarn and an H hook. The original 18" doily made a 40" ghan this way.

post-21933-135897774964_thumb.jpg

Finished 2 afghans tonight!!! One is the RR baby afghan, just needed to hide all those tails and the other is for my GS birthday on Saturday (his blanket had to be thrown away because someone ruined it). Will post some pictures tomorrow.

WTG:clap:clap Glad that you were able to finish the one for GS!!! Happy Birthday to him!!!!!

Archived