Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

Great job :clap:yay

After yesterday, I now have 2 baby girl blankets to do for 2 different people, so I'd like to get them done before my friend finds out what her twins will be :yes

It's baby blanket making time for me too!!!:lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finished my Heirloom Stitches Throw. The color's a little off in the picture- it looks a little sagey, but it's actually Red Heart Super Saver Tea Leaf. And, most importantly, it's Tia approved! :devil

Great Job!! :clap

Your Kitty certainly approves... lol

:mug:cat:yarn

I finished my Heirloom Stitches Throw. The color's a little off in the picture- it looks a little sagey, but it's actually Red Heart Super Saver Tea Leaf. And, most importantly, it's Tia approved! :devil

That is gorgeous! Kitty approved means you did good work ;):lol

Stunning! I'm so glad Tia approves. :lol I like that pattern a lot more now that I've seen your version. Something about the original being white turned me off, plus I'm not a fan of popcorns/bobbles. I might have to reconsider making this one. :yes

Gorgeous and I love the color you chose :manyheart

Beautiful!!!!!!!

I just finished this one yesterday. I am trying to finish one more and then I will take a break from afghans until the weather cools in the fall.

Very Pretty!

:mug:cat:yarn

Well, I finished up 2 baby ghans. The rr is for my friend and the granny is for my mom's dentist. I downsized it from 3x3 to 2x3 so I could avoid having to mail it since my parents were here visiting for the weekend :yes

post-36814-135897755551_thumb.jpg

post-36814-135897755554_thumb.jpg

Well, I finished up 2 baby ghans. The rr is for my friend and the granny is for my mom's dentist. I downsized it from 3x3 to 2x3 so I could avoid having to mail it since my parents were here visiting for the weekend :yes

Those are both beautiful!

I have finished up 3 ghans in the last few weeks. Sorry for the delay in posting pics.

post-21933-135897755584_thumb.jpg

post-21933-13589775558_thumb.jpg

post-21933-135897755587_thumb.jpg

I have finished up 3 ghans in the last few weeks. Sorry for the delay in posting pics.

[ATTACH]54829[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]54831[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]54830[/ATTACH]

Those are all beautiful! I have admired all of the afghans that you have posted pictures of :) You do beautiful work!

Great afghans, Braxxi and Marisa!!!!

I've got 2 baby blankets (large solid granny and RR) and a ripple blanket as well as another afghan that I'm making with the yarn I got for the Bernat Mystery CAL in the works now. Gotta finish these baby blankets- one shower is the 6th and the other the 19th. Then I can finish the other two!!!

I just finished this one yesterday. I am trying to finish one more and then I will take a break from afghans until the weather cools in the fall.

Very pretty!

Great job!

[ATTACH]54829[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]54831[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]54830[/ATTACH]

Wow, your hooks must be smoking! :lol

Archived