Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

Finally done!:cheer:clap

My own design:

I made 16 twelve inch motifs, each one different. Versaillles,Arches Square, Yarn Clouds, Pineapple Blossom, Canadian Spring,Butterfly Garden,Windowpane, Wheel Lattice, Enough Love to go around, Heat Wave, Cygnus, Dream Catcher, More V’s Please, Mistletoe and Basic Granny. I used Vanna’s Choice in Purple, Dusty Purple, Olive & Dusty Green. I used Impeccable #1008(cream). I used border #59 from Around the Corner Crochet Borders by Edie Eckman. This took about a year to finish. It is for my niece Lisa. I am very proud of this project!

Absolutely gorgeous :manyheart You did an awesome job on the border too :yes

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finished this afghan not too long ago. It is the Romance Ripple from Red Heart, done in burgady. The picture really isn't very good as you can't see the ripples. Sorry.

Beautiful!

:welcome Of course you're welcome here.....and we love pics :devil

Thanks for the welcome! Well I don't have anything I can share of crocheted projects but I do have pictures of my kiddos :devil

absolutely gorgeous!

My own design:

I made 16 twelve inch motifs, each one different. Versaillles,Arches Square, Yarn Clouds, Pineapple Blossom, Canadian Spring,Butterfly Garden,Windowpane, Wheel Lattice, Enough Love to go around, Heat Wave, Cygnus, Dream Catcher, More V’s Please, Mistletoe and Basic Granny. I used Vanna’s Choice in Purple, Dusty Purple, Olive & Dusty Green. I used Impeccable #1008(cream). I used border #59 from Around the Corner Crochet Borders by Edie Eckman. This took about a year to finish. It is for my niece Lisa. I am very proud of this project!

It's wonderful! You put everything together perfectly.

And seens how I don't have any pictures of Afghans I will share pictures of my little ones

They are beautiful!

And seens how I don't have any pictures of Afghans I will share pictures of my little ones

These are all absolutely precious children :manyheart

However, I see in your siggy that you have 5 kids....which means we're missing one!!! Don't worry, we'll be patient :wink:lol

Almost finished the scrappy granny blanket, currently doing the border, not sure how to finish it off. Might do shells on the longer sides and sc at top and bottom. I started doing this blanket as a stash busting mission, although I used up loads of partial balls it hasnt even left a dent in my stash lol.

Hope to have finished the border this evening, gotta go do some shopping now.

Finished this afghan not too long ago. It is the Romance Ripple from Red Heart, done in burgady. The picture really isn't very good as you can't see the ripples. Sorry.

Very pretty!

Great job! I love that border!

Cute kiddos!

Took a break from afghans and made a Spud!

Sorry I can't seem to get a picture to load up from the phone so I jut added the blog link to the post.

hey everyone ! hope you all are doing good :)

Im working on a baby blanket that has to be finished by sunday. I already have it half done, and should be done by tomorrow night. Ill post a pic :)

:hug

Sorry I can't seem to get a picture to load up from the phone so I jut added the blog link to the post.

Too cute!

Im working on a baby blanket that has to be finished by sunday. I already have it half done, and should be done by tomorrow night. Ill post a pic :)

Cool! Can't wait to see a pic :)

I finished another afghan but I'm still not 100% and I'm just too lazy to take a pic right now :lol I'll get one up in a couple of days :)

He's cute :manyheart

:cheer :cheer Go, Go, Go :cheer :cheer

I took a pic this morning of the afghan I finished. I posted a pic here. In the pic you can see some mini's of it. Those I will attach to ready made throw pillows. But I will do that closer to Christmas because I don't want to store the pillows all year, lol.

Sorry I didn't post the pic here, the sickness is making another run through our home and it got me again...

I took a pic this morning of the afghan I finished. I posted a pic here. In the pic you can see some mini's of it. Those I will attach to ready made throw pillows. But I will do that closer to Christmas because I don't want to store the pillows all year, lol.

Sorry I didn't post the pic here, the sickness is making another run through our home and it got me again...

Gorgeous!!! I love the color combo :manyheart Great idea to make the pillows too :yes

Great idea on the matching pillows!! Never thought about making a set like that. WTG!

Gorgeous!!! I love the color combo :manyheart Great idea to make the pillows too :yes

I didn't think of it, lol! Mattenylou suggested it. She is super smart :D

Oh I am in! I have like four... wait maybe 5 baby afghans started (one which is due in May and one which is going to be a year in September...this is the slowest I have ever been on an afghan but it is a tricky one so it makes sense but still) plus I have one home one I need to frog and another I need to actually combine all of the blocks... oh and the Camilla one too. WOW I guess my crochet ADD is worse than most. I will get on this. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

new donation lapghan:

Chocolate Covered Cherries Round Ripple using Red Heart TLC Essentials in Choco Cherry, Claret, and Dark Brown plus Caron 1-Pounder in Lace.

post-44633-135897750998_thumb.jpg

post-44633-135897751003_thumb.jpg

new donation lapghan:

Chocolate Covered Cherries Round Ripple using Red Heart TLC Essentials in Choco Cherry, Claret, and Dark Brown plus Caron 1-Pounder in Lace.

That is REALLY pretty! I love the colors :manyheart

new donation lapghan:

OHHHH!!!!! I LOVE those colors! you nailed that one!

Archived