Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

Finished the other wedding afghans yesterday. I made two for the same wedding. One for the bride & groom and a smaller one for the groom's 6 year old daughter. Mr Alex is under the smaller version, he kept insisting on being a part of the photo shoot so I gave in, lol.

I love that pattern!

Finished the Granny Ripple in springy colors!

[ATTACH]53612[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished adding the border and weaving in ends on the Pam's Comfort Cables afghan on Saturday. I was being lazy and didn't want to post the pic. :P So, here it is! It's all washed and everything.

post-28827-135897747771_thumb.jpg

I finished adding the border and weaving in ends on the Pam's Comfort Cables afghan on Saturday. I was being lazy and didn't want to post the pic. :P So, here it is! It's all washed and everything.

That looks great! The extra bit on the border definitely pulled it together with the center black strips.

Finished the other wedding afghans yesterday. I made two for the same wedding. One for the bride & groom and a smaller one for the groom's 6 year old daughter. Mr Alex is under the smaller version, he kept insisting on being a part of the photo shoot so I gave in, lol.

Wow, is that ever pretty!

[ATTACH]53612[/ATTACH]

I missed these earlier! They are both incredibly pretty. :yes

Great job and cute kitty!

That turned out really pretty!

LOVE it! :clapI have that pattern on WIM list ever since I saw that you had started it....

It's gorgeous!!!! I really love how it looks with the thicker border :manyheart

That is beautiful!!!

Absolutely stunning!

[ATTACH]53612[/ATTACH]

Love the granny ripple and the great color combo you used!!!

Great job and love the border!!!

I'm still plugging along on my Bernat Mystery Ghan replacement-the brain-dead afghan- I just need to figure out what I want to do for the border.

Hello ladies I would like to join in I have a bunch of projects to do. I am making a hexagon blanket for my mother in law for her birthday and waiting on yarn for a blankie for my little princess.

I have been MIA for a while and maybe some of you remember me, alot has been going on I didn't have internet for a while and in that time I have had a little boy Jakob Christopher who is now almost 2 and a little girl Charlotte Hera who is almost 4 months old.

So if you guys will have me I would be thrilled to be in this CAL!

Hello ladies I would like to join in I have a bunch of projects to do. I am making a hexagon blanket for my mother in law for her birthday and waiting on yarn for a blankie for my little princess.

I have been MIA for a while and maybe some of you remember me, alot has been going on I didn't have internet for a while and in that time I have had a little boy Jakob Christopher who is now almost 2 and a little girl Charlotte Hera who is almost 4 months old.

So if you guys will have me I would be thrilled to be in this CAL!

:welcome Of course you're welcome here.....and we love pics :devil

Finished this afghan not too long ago. It is the Romance Ripple from Red Heart, done in burgady. The picture really isn't very good as you can't see the ripples. Sorry.

Beautiful, I love it and I am able to see the ripples :yes:manyheart

Finished this afghan not too long ago. It is the Romance Ripple from Red Heart, done in burgady. The picture really isn't very good as you can't see the ripples. Sorry.

That is really pretty! And it looks like you have some other lovely afghans to make your bed nice and cozy :D

Beautiful! I :manyheart it! What pattern did you use?

My own design:

I made 16 twelve inch motifs, each one different. Versaillles,Arches Square, Yarn Clouds, Pineapple Blossom, Canadian Spring,Butterfly Garden,Windowpane, Wheel Lattice, Enough Love to go around, Heat Wave, Cygnus, Dream Catcher, More V’s Please, Mistletoe and Basic Granny. I used Vanna’s Choice in Purple, Dusty Purple, Olive & Dusty Green. I used Impeccable #1008(cream). I used border #59 from Around the Corner Crochet Borders by Edie Eckman. This took about a year to finish. It is for my niece Lisa. I am very proud of this project!

Archived