Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

I've been MIA for awhile and I can't believe all of the beautiful projects going on. I finally got the quilt'ghan I was working on finished and am now working on finishing up my round ripple in shades of brown.

[ATTACH]53427[/ATTACH]

That is gorgeous!!! I love that look!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been MIA for awhile and I can't believe all of the beautiful projects going on. I finally got the quilt'ghan I was working on finished and am now working on finishing up my round ripple in shades of brown.

[ATTACH]53427[/ATTACH]

Absolutely gorgeous!!! :clap

trying to get the color to come out right in the picture. This is as close as I could get with my limited editing ability. The yarn is ILTY in Dark country Blue. 2 skeins down!

The pattern is the Welcome afghan

Beautiful :manyheart

Oh, I forgot!

I picked up another skein of the black Caron One Pounders. With my 50% off coupon and a gift card with a small amount left, I got the yarn for 79 cents. :devil

Awesome deal :h5

I'm having fun working on my first motif blanket, and first join-as-i-go as well. I've made several blankets that had squares or strips attached, but not motifs.

And for some reason until recently, I could never figure out join-as-u-go lol.

I have 12 colors in it so far, almost all Bernat Satin but I think 2 colors might be Red Heart Soft. My Mom is already trying to claim it for herself!

I think I might throw in a few random variegated motifs as well. Haven't decided fully on that though.

This is going to be gorgeous, no wonder your mom is already trying to claim it :lol

[ATTACH]53427[/ATTACH]

This is stunning :manyheart I love the look of quiltghans, but find saltines tedious.....maybe one day :think

[ATTACH]53427[/ATTACH]

that is absolutely stunning!!

I finished one of the wedding afghans. Now I was trying to save this week's clue for the Bernat CAL onto my computer, but it wouldn't let me :( I'll do some chores and try again. I'll post a picture of the afghan later too, after it's finished washing. My 3 year old daughter was snuggling with me this morning when I was finishing the last row, she started to vomit and it got all over me and her and the couch but I didn't see any on the afghan. But just in case it's getting a good washing :lol Otherwise I don't always wash afghans before giving them away.

Here is the pic of my finished afghan. I really loved making this one :)

Dee, it's beautiful! I can't wait to finish the last row and show mine off when I receive the extra yarn, it's one of the prettiest afghans I've ever seen, don't you think?

Just have to add that the photo doesn't show how huge these are, mine touches the floor when I hold the edges up over my head.

Enjoy!

Did you not get enough yarn in your Kit? That annoys me I hope they sent you the extra you needed for free...

Dee, it's beautiful! I can't wait to finish the last row and show mine off when I receive the extra yarn, it's one of the prettiest afghans I've ever seen, don't you think?

Just have to add that the photo doesn't show how huge these are, mine touches the floor when I hold the edges up over my head.

Enjoy!

I'm going to try to get the border round put on the Pam's Comfort Cables afghan tonight and also the ends handled. Provided I can get all of that finished, I'll post an updated photo. It has been unseasonably warm here and difficult to work under a thick afghan. I really want to get it finished though.

Enjoy!

I do think it's one of the prettiest that I have seen. I want to make one for my home someday. They are big. And since the couple that I am giving it to are both smallish they should be able to snuggle together under it. ;)

I'm going to try to get the border round put on the Pam's Comfort Cables afghan tonight and also the ends handled. Provided I can get all of that finished, I'll post an updated photo. It has been unseasonably warm here and difficult to work under a thick afghan. I really want to get it finished though.

I can't wait to see it with the border added on!

Dee - your afghan is amazing!

I'm looking at limited crochet time for the next several days. We are going on a cub scout camping trip this weekend. Hopefully I can get back into crochet Sunday afternoon.

Have fun on your camping trip :D

So helping my neverending ripple along with the princess bride and tequila...happy st. Patrick's day!

Princess Bride is one of my all time favorite movies! But the tequila... I'll pass on that! (tried it once, that was a BAD night...).

Finished the other wedding afghans yesterday. I made two for the same wedding. One for the bride & groom and a smaller one for the groom's 6 year old daughter. Mr Alex is under the smaller version, he kept insisting on being a part of the photo shoot so I gave in, lol.

post-22492-135897747679_thumb.jpg

post-22492-135897747683_thumb.jpg

Finished the other wedding afghans yesterday. I made two for the same wedding. One for the bride & groom and a smaller one for the groom's 6 year old daughter. Mr Alex is under the smaller version, he kept insisting on being a part of the photo shoot so I gave in, lol.

How sweet to make a mini version! Beautiful!!!!!!

Finished the Granny Ripple in springy colors!

[ATTACH]53612[/ATTACH]

These are both gorgeous! I love them both :manyheart

Archived