nicolep

Any Afghan CAL

Everyone is doing such beautiful things! I finished the "Big Bad Ugly" today. It's in the rinse cycle and fixing to block it. I actually used all my scraps!

This is how far I have gotten on my niece's afghan so far. I am LOVING it! I teased her and sent her a pic of just a corner. She wents nuts. I am so excited! I am looking at my book on edgings and going to do a big edging in the dark purple. I might make a couple of pillows too, not sure yet.

I love purples and green together! It's beautiful!!!

I love purples and green together! It's beautiful!!!

I know, so do I. I am looking at my books on borders now looking for something that will give it WOW power.:c9

Here's the lastest afghan I finished last night. It's a RR and will be a baby blanket for DD's friend. It's double stranded, used ILTY in medium brown and camo varigated. It's on a double bed. I started another one last night that's green and camo varigated.

post-27829-135897743705_thumb.jpg

Here's the lastest afghan I finished last night. It's a RR and will be a baby blanket for DD's friend. It's double stranded, used ILTY in medium brown and camo varigated. It's on a double bed. I started another one last night that's green and camo varigated.

Really pretty!

Done with the 'Big Bad Ugly' magic ball scrapper.

post-58472-135897743721_thumb.jpg

I love it :manyheart Great job!

[ATTACH]52919[/ATTACH]

Love all the colors, this may be a good contender for my own stash user :think

This is how far I have gotten on my niece's afghan so far. I am LOVING it! I teased her and sent her a pic of just a corner. She wents nuts. I am so excited! I am looking at my book on edgings and going to do a big edging in the dark purple. I might make a couple of pillows too, not sure yet.

Good job! Can't wait to see it finished!

Nice!

[ATTACH]52919[/ATTACH]

Turned out great!

Wow, that is really nice.

[ATTACH]52919[/ATTACH]

Nothing 'bad or ugly" about this one!!

I love RR's and this one is no exception!!! Great job, Sherry!

[ATTACH]52919[/ATTACH]

Love this "not ugly at all" beautiful blanket!!!!!

[ATTACH]52919[/ATTACH]

I think it's beautiful!! Great job on it!

Thanks for all the nice comments!

All of the new completed afghans are beautiful! :cheer:clap:cheer

Sherry - I am not a fan of RR's but yours is really pretty! :manyheart

Sabina - I've been thinking of making a magic ball... how long did you make your bits of each color?

:mug:cat:yarn

All of the new completed afghans are beautiful! :cheer:clap:cheer

Sherry - I am not a fan of RR's but yours is really pretty! :manyheart

Sabina - I've been thinking of making a magic ball... how long did you make your bits of each color?

:mug:cat:yarn

I had everything from 24 inches long to half a skein and everything in between. It's fun...you should try it!

so i took a sanity break from the ripple to make this one for a coworker...he and his wife are having a boy this month...

post-37461-135897744228_thumb.jpg

so i took a sanity break from the ripple to make this one for a coworker...he and his wife are having a boy this month...

Very nice!!!:clap

Very pretty!!!:hook

Very pretty! I'm sure they will love it.

Very nice!

Beautiful! Makes me think of the beach :manyheart

I finally frogged and re-started an afghan with Caron SS, I have bits of bright orange and pink to go with my lime green and white in a granny stripe. I am hoping it will turn out well.

i've some how bought like 6 skeins of caron ss in gray in the last few years...i'm trying to decide what type of afghan to make with it...