Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still working on the Learn to Knit afghan a year and a half later!

I bought the book at the same time but never got a chance to get started because of all the long hours I was working...book is still new. Maybe I'll try the KAL afterwards as an in-between learning experience.:D

:whew I finally got caught up on reading all the posts!!! Good job an everyone's progress!!!! :cheer

I am stiiiiiillllllll working on the roses remembered afghan, I wasnt happy with the size (too small) sooooo, I am working on more squares for the middle.

This is taking me longer than I thought it would!!! I need to get started on a baby blanket for a friend, and a afghan for my SIL. I told her she might get it for christmas! :D

Working on a new baby RR afghan. Using a double strand so it will go faster. I have 2 to make. Using ILTY in brown and camo. The other one will be green and camo. Haven't been able to get to the box that has my afghan in it. I can see it but it's up too high to reach. Maybe DH can get it down this weekend. I really would love to have mine finished in a month of so.

There's some beautiful afghans here!!

I'm plugging away on my Bernat CAL and KAL squares. What's everyone else up to? We've been awfully quiet around here.

I'm still working on my sisters quilt'ghan and when I get bored or frustrated with it I go back and work on my RR for a bit.

I just finished this this morning. :)

Gorgeous!! I love the colors.

Started the Welcome afghan by Anne Halliday out of the booklet So Pretty Pineapple Afghans. Posting a pic in a few off my phone. Ok maybe not.. I will have to wait til I get home I guess. :lol

I can't wait to see this. I have a roses and pineapple afghan on my pattern wishlist. I'm wanting to make one for my daughter for her 18th birthday this year.

I love seeing everyone's projects :crocheting

I'm still alive! We moved last Tuesday, and while we SHOULD have internet access, the one phone jack in the house is messed up and I have to wait for my DH to get back from a job to fix it (I have no idea what I'm doing). I'm actually at his hotel room right now using the internet there.

Still plugging away at the Catherine Wheel, and I started the Bernat Mystery CAL this week, and I've also decided to do the Chain Reaction Afghan as well. I'm going to do a square a week of that after I finish my CAL clues.

I'm still alive! We moved last Tuesday, and while we SHOULD have internet access, the one phone jack in the house is messed up and I have to wait for my DH to get back from a job to fix it (I have no idea what I'm doing). I'm actually at his hotel room right now using the internet there.

Still plugging away at the Catherine Wheel, and I started the Bernat Mystery CAL this week, and I've also decided to do the Chain Reaction Afghan as well. I'm going to do a square a week of that after I finish my CAL clues.

Hopefully the internet access is working- and that you are settling in. Moving is not fun--but seems that you've still found time for some :crocheting Good for you!!!

Here is my late promised picture of the Welcome afghan. And I've got twice as much done now! :cheer Had lots of hooking time at dd since we didn't play Catan last night.

edit: helps to upload the picture BEFORE posting

post-35596-135897739549_thumb.jpg

Archived