Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

I've been working on my RR very slowly...lol. I got a little board with it so I went ahead and started a quiltghan for my sister which i'm sure will be finished before the RR will. I had so many RR's to finish before Christmas that I feel like i'm going in circles.

This is the start of the quiltghan I am currently working on.

Wow, that is going to be a beautiful afghan!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been working on my RR very slowly...lol. I got a little board with it so I went ahead and started a quiltghan for my sister which i'm sure will be finished before the RR will. I had so many RR's to finish before Christmas that I feel like i'm going in circles.

It's looking great!!!

Love it!

That is going to be gorgeous!!!

This looks like the place for me! Afghans...yep have several in progress!

Hopefully this year I won't have work interfere as much with my crocheting... (unfortunately, I've already been warned we WILL be back on 70-80 hours soon, ugh).

Just off the top of my head, thinking of which ghans I have pictures to share of, I have my colorful solid grannies, peppermint ribbons, saltines, and mint Neapolitan RR(this one HAS to be done asap, is for a fundraiser on the 25th of Feb). These are slightly older pics, both the peppermint ribbons and the mint neapolitan RR are further along than shown.

I also have my scrappy ripple to work on, but I appear to not have any pictures of that one on this computer.

These are all beautiful :manyheart

Here's a pic of the RR I finished- I used Michael's own Charisma yarn

Gorgeous! :manyheart

I'm considering buying this kit as a treat for myself because we just got our tax refund. Has anyone bought a kit from them before?

I've never bought anything from them, but it looks beautiful.

That's going to be awesome :yes

I just saw this group. I would love to join in. I have several that need to be finished. One of them being the CAL from bernat last year. I have all the squares and just can't seem to get them stitched together. But I am anxious to see what the CAL this year is going to be!

I was extremely spaced out at work today, so my mind was wandering all over the place. I decided to turn my colorful solid grannies into throw pillows for our living room instead of a blanket (I can always make more for a blanket later).

Getting all the "household after work" chores done then settling in to work on the Mint Neapolitan blanket! Hope to get at least a few more rounds done tonight.

Hope everyone had a great day today!

Welcome, Renee! :hi

Shell - I hate it when housework interfers with my crocheting. :lol

My cat Penny was interfering with my crocheting tonight too, but she was so cuddly that I couldn't tell her no.

Almost done. 5 more rounds to go plus the border!

Really pretty!

Well, I finished up my sunflower ghan last night. This will be a bridal shower gift. And now I'm ready for the mystery cal to start :D

That is super pretty! I love sunflowers!

Well, I finished up my sunflower ghan last night. This will be a bridal shower gift. And now I'm ready for the mystery cal to start :D

Gorgeous! That'd be a field of sunflowers I could be around without turning into a bright red mess. Great job on it

I'll join in I started an Afghan for a swap a few days ago, i'm making 12 x 12" granny squares, so far I have 3 done :)

Welcome from another newbie to the CAL.

Oh my...I have 3 afghans in progress. Got bored with squares and started a Popcorn Ripple without finishing a stash buster granny square or a scrap-ghan. Maybe this will motivate me!!!!

Archived