Sign in to follow this  
IamJolyn

Looking for . . .

Question

I saw this purse on either ebay or etsy, and it said the style of it, and I for the life of me can't remember the name, nor can i find it on either site. I thought it might a miser's purse, but that isn't it (the ones with the strings, and you pull it open through) this one is shaped more like a cressent, with the handle attached to both ends, an there is a slit in top middle, very simple . . . anyone that can help direct me to find the name, and/or hopefully a pattern (tho i think i can figure something out with a picture)

Thanks everyone! :hug:manyheart:hug

3 answers to this question

Ok i found the picture that i saw, it is called (at least in this listing) a miser's pruse, just not quite how I remember, so looks like I will have to make up my own verison of it lol, still would love if anyone has feedback, comments or suggestions!

If you belong to Ravelry - search Misers Purse - I got over 20 pictures just now.

Thanks Crocus, I am and I have, and I will most likely use one of them, buy the pattern, however it wasn't the same as the one I saw, but I think one of them will work :)