Clooney's felted pet mat

crochetbug13

There is a long story behind this project that I have documented in two blog posts, the first of which is here, and the second if which is here. If you just want to see the photo on the left is before felting, and the photo on the right is after felting:

post-43348-135897722655_thumb.jpg

post-43348-13589772266_thumb.jpg

I love all the colors worked together! My eye is always taken by the projects with the most color. I have started getting braver with color myself in recent years. I think I was too into neutrals and matchy-matchy in the past. It is so much more fun to have lots of bright colors around you!

You have a pet named Clooney? LOVE IT! Why did I not think of that since I am such a fan of George's? I loved him in just about everything but especially in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" The only other actor I think is close, is Matthew McConaughey and I still feel like a dirty old lady looking at him! That Dulce Gabanna cologne commercial is pretty amazing though! Sorry ... how did I get so far off topic???????

Love it! DH just walked in the room and thinks it's great too! He asked about me making one for our little Juno. I told him I'm allergic to wool and it would have to be made out of alpaca and he almost had a coronary! :lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived