Sign in to follow this  
krazycrocheter

Where?

Where can I sign up for 2012?

I have never joined before but thought I might this time around. I have always be a little cautious or I should say a little scared or worred about doing this. the reason is you have to give out your personal information. I know all of you are probably good, nice, decent, folks but nowadays you can't be to careful. I think that even with my reservations I may sign up this time around. I love the idea of doing something for someone else and having it be a surprise to them. And equally the same for myself. The joy of getting mail.

Thanks for any help!!!

i dont think they have set them up yet.. they may start listing them in Jan. after the holidays. but the ROAK's and Swaps are fun.. and I've been a member here for almost 2 years now and have participated in a few swaps, and been ROAK'd. and it's alot of fun. and I've also Done my own Give aways too. and they are alot of fun

that is fine Krazy. Just be known everyone here who's done swaps were in the same shoes as you.. but be assured everyone here who cordinates swaps. is sure to take everyone's security in mind

• Like 1

Is this still ongoing? I haven't seen any wishlists for 2013... :think

We decided not to have one continuous wish list all year long. Instead, we broke it down into quarters. This way the wish list wishes and addresses stay current.

Have fun