Loopy Loop Scarves With Beaded Tassels

klouised

I showed the beaded scarves in Show and Tell awhile back. This was a super easy scarf to do. There was enough interest for the pattern, so I thought that I would write it up, in case my earlier explanation was confusing. I've never used a pattern to make a scarf, so I don't know if there is one out there like this. This just came out of my head. (scary thought) So, here it is.

Loopy Loop Scarf With Beaded Tassels

Supplies

1 spl of your favorite novelty yarn. (For the red, I used LB’s Fun Fur. For the blue, I used LB’s Incredible.)

“P†11.50 mm hook

Cotton crochet thread #10

Glass beads size 8 (For the red the beads are all red. For the blue scarf, the beads are royal blue and medium blue. You just stagger the colors to your liking.)

Assorted acrylic beads in different shapes and sizes

Instructions

Scarf

Ch 6, sc in 6th ch from hk. (Ch 5, sc in sm st) 4x. [Ch 6, sc in 6th ch from hk, (Ch 5, sc in sm st) 4x] Repeat [ to ] until yarn runs out. Tie off.

Tassels

Cut 10 pieces of thread about 8â€-10†long. *Fold one in half and slip st it on to one of the loops on either end of scarf. Slide glass beads on with 1 or 2 acrylic beads. Tie off at the end. Feed the end back through a few of the beads and cut thread. Rep from * for the other 4 loops on the end of the scarf. Do the same for the 5 loops on the other end. I need to clarify here that there are 2 tassels on each thread, since it's folded in half. So, you'll be beading each one. 2 tassels for each thread. 10 tassels for each end of scarf.

Enjoy!

I didn't test the pattern, so there might be mistakes in it. Let me know if there are, and I'll try to help you out with them.

Thanks for the pattern and I hate to be ungrateful, but we are all salivating for the Anthropoligie Scarf that you did so well.....please, please:clap :manyheart Would you be able to write a pattern for that scarf that you did with the flowers.....We would love it....

Thanks for the pattern and I hate to be ungrateful, but we are all salivating for the Anthropoligie Scarf that you did so well.....please, please:clap :manyheart Would you be able to write a pattern for that scarf that you did with the flowers.....We would love it....
Oh Jesse. I'm sorry! I should've posted the update on the regular post. I asked here for testers for my pattern for the anthropologie scarf with the twisted ends. I'm going to go ahead and write up the pattern for the "wild" one in a couple days to share with you all, too. PM if you want to test a pattern, and let me know which one you would like to test. I'm glad you said something.

Archived