Hiii!!!!!

teencrocheter

:wavingHi! My name is Chrissy and I'm a crochet addict...:laughrollI'm new... obviously. I've been crocheting since I was 8 or 9, I'm 15 now, but my gram taught me.

About me... I can be super duper hyper!:hyper

I tend to type in text talk a lot, but I try not to , so if it slips.. sorry!

I have lots of pets... I wont bother listing them

I play the flute and the saxophone ...

I have a messy room.. What teenager doesnt???

I love smileys, as if you couldn't tell, and the extreme abundance that there is to choose from is making me go CRAZY!!!:woo< Haha that one reminds me of something spongebob would do.. yes i still watch spongebob ... got a problem with that? :trymelol jk! O the possibilities...:scrachin

About my crocheting... I love crochet, but i get bored easily... i have ADHD so it is hard to stay occupied, and I usually end up abandoning most of my projects or at least taking on too many at a time... Can anyone else relate? I like to crochet things for my dogs :doglike sweaters... my currents project is making 4 chihuahua sweaters for my neighbor's dogs.. I have a small collection of old crochet/knitting books although i dont knit. I have a stack of those old workbasket magazines. I started loom knitting recently!but I always come back to crochet.

I like to talk... A LOT!

I love music, and I'll probably quote songs a lot... just saying, kinda random tho..

And lastly, although I have done crochet for a few years i am not the greatest and I like to challenge myself... BUT there is still A LOT that i need to learn!

:sighAlright self that's enough they don't want to hear your whole life story, gosh... at least they cant hear your annoying little high pitched voice... haha what? no I'm not talking to myself... what? psh.. nah.. psh

You post made me LOL you sound like a much younger version of myself. Well, except I think I was the only teen that would freak if her room was a mess. HAHA. I hope you enjoy it here! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Haha, you're so animated. I'm also a newbie I can definately relate to you - except for the hyper part, I only wish i could be hyper. I'm always the shy one at school :\

I play the flute too! lol and abandon a ton of my projects. I still have an unfinished pillow from last year, only got one side done. Well, thanks for telling us about yourself!! :)

Archived